You are here

I'm about done...

FTMandSM's picture

I don't know how people do this...I'm about to be done with BF and the drama with his BM. I have been with BF for almost two years and we recently had a baby boy (unplanned). And for the past two years his BM has been absolutely unbearable. Everytime I ask him to not respond to her obsessive texting, he does anyway because "she makes him so mad". The BM has treated me like crap from the very beginning. They were broken up for a year before we meet but of course I'm the reason why they don't have a happy family. Everytime there is a disagreement it's my fault even though I don't get involved. Now it's my fault that he doesn't pay her more child support. And his 3 year old daughter came over this past weekend and out of the blue said "if you don't mind your own business, mommy's going to cut you." I was astounded that BM said this in front of her daughter. Of course the BM is the best mom ever, at least she thinks so. She posts things on FB about me and BF. And how he is a POS dad etc. We don't have FB for this reason, but BF's cousin kind of keeps us updated. Now she is bring my son into their drama and it's getting old fast.

I don't want to break up another family just because this woman is crazy. I guess I'm finding it hard to deal with all her nonsense and their daugher is only 3, so SM will be around for a long long long time. I just don't want my son to have to "deal" with the nonsense either. I'm at a loss and am not sure what to do... :?

FTMandSM's picture

BF told the daughter that it isn't nice to say that and to please not repeat it. She had no idea what she was saying just repeating what her mother said. Which she has done many times before, BF just tries to keep telling her that some things are always nice to say and even though we hear it doesn't mean it is nice. I bet she would throw her own daughter under the bus....

I have thought about that leaving him would only mean that I have to share my son as well. And you are right, that would not be wise.

Getting pregnant with BF wasn't the best thing but it happened and now I have to lie in the bed I made. I just need to figure out how to deal with his crazy BM.

alieigh21's picture

Of course the 3 year old doesn't understand it. BM sounds crazy. I would still consider getting a RO. The FB crap could be used to support your claim.

emotionaly beat up's picture

Sorry, but his texting her is only encouraging her. He is giving her instant gratification. Why would she stop. Your boyfriend needs to tell her no more texts, emails only about the child and then stick to it. He is your real problem. He really is encouraging her, he's making her worse.

FTMandSM's picture

I agree with you. We had a nice little talk last night. He blocked her number from texting. He told her that if she needs him to call and leave a message and if needed, he will call her back. SO we shall see how long he can keep this up. I told him to do emails because then everything will be in writing, so if there is an issue, you have the proof you need. Sounds simple enough to me, apparently not.