You are here

If he loves me why????

Mrs. December's picture

If he loves me why does he get mad at me for telling him I'm hurting? Why does he want me to shut up & hold all my hurt & shit in? Why does he cowar like a bitch if his ex- girlfriend isbbitching,but just tells me he "doesnt any to argue, avoids arguing, it doesn't change anything"....... Then.......when we're not dealing with kids say he love me I'm.the love of his life,, blah blah blah
.....I just wish I would die right now....

Mrs. December's picture

I know how very stupid/foolish I sound. I love my DH, so do/have we all. My pathetic story is we were together long ago for 3 years, part of it long distance until we were young (20/22) and thought the long distance was too hard. (He thought and was told, which was not true, a bunch of his friends were "fucking" with me" Anyhow, he bitched, complained, told me a million times to "move on", hence, recklessly, I did. I "moved on" with a virgin, church-going, never swore, baby kinda guy. Nice, yes, kind, yes, loyal yest.....etc. etc.etc. Yes GREAT, easy going kind of guy. I was BOSS, QUEEN....etc. RAN THE WORLD. Problem being, I missed the love of my life, dreamed about my love, wished for my love. I was, however, very honest with my church-going, nice husband. He knew how I felt, etc.

Anyhow, we ended up divorced, I went back to my hometown, LOVE OF MY LIFE had just split from his crazy ass bitch, so YEP... we ended up together.

Long story, lots of BS stories about her and SD12, but today is pretty supper....... SD12 caught my BIL and his roommate doing drugs..... BAD... Yes ..... Dh and I doing it, NO!! We were not in the house at all when she walked in!!!!! NOTHING TO DO WITH US AND WE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, BM calls tonight telling DH that SD witness SM (ME....... doing XYZ!!!! with drugs. NOT TRUE!!!!!!) NO kids should NOT have been around BIL's house, but..... SM (ME.... was NOT DOING ANY SUCH THING)>>>>>

BM goes on to bitch at DH and OF FUCKING COURSE DH does defend mt AT ALL.. cuz in his mind (it would'nt make a difference)

Blah, blah, blah... I get pissed, am told STFU!!!!! by DH.....hate him right now, wish I was dead.... make everyone else's life easier. SUCKS BEING A SM..... CINDERALLA IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT.....Nobody ever asked how the cunt BM actually behaved!!!!!!

I need help, sorry.........

Dizzy's picture

Your DH needs demand to BM that you, he and SD have a little sit-down to discuss what was told to BM. Maybe BM coerced SD into lying? I say this only because the same type of thing happened to me...SD lied to BM, in what one can only guess was a way to make her mom happy, by telling her that I had spanked her. Not true, but BM called the cops. I feel your pain. Your DH should be defending you to anyone who talks shit, whether or not he thinks it will make a diff. Why is he so afraid of BM? Because that's what it really is...he's afraid of her and won't defend you because of it.

ChiefGrownup's picture

Sorry, but you have confused drama and adrenalin, a potentially addictive combination for some, with love. This will be rough, but sounds like your second husband was showing you what love really is. Stable, loyal, kind---yeah, that sounds a lot more like love. But you missed your "high" = drama/adrenalin and went back for your fix. Now you're knee deep in it.

One day when you're ready you should seek for the kind and loyal kind of man again. Don't bother your ex-husband, that would be very wrong, but look for someone like that. And BE someone like that.