You are here

If HE Doesn't Plan SD's Birthday Then YOUR Gonna!!

bananashake's picture

OK guys, I'm back again to provide some comedic relief or utter shock about batshit crazy female friend of BF! Smile

Quick scoop: BF has two toddler kids, boy and a girl, and lives with his grandma and a few other family members in a house. We do not live together, and never will. I am not a stepmom, more of a fun auntie. This has been discussed between us and we are perfectly fine with this arrangement. Most of you all know about his crazy female friend, she used to have a huge crush on him then he didn't want her so she married his best friend next door, that meddles and sticks her nose in our relationship.

I went by BF's house, he wasn't around and she came by from next door and asked what we planned for SD's 5th birthday (it is in May).

I said, 'You'll have to ask BF cause I do not know.'

She says, 'Well she is gonna be FIVE YEARS OLD and a big girl!!! So you guys have to plan something that she will remember!! And if he doesn't plan anything for her birthday then YOUR sure as hell gonna!!!'

I said, 'Absolutely not, she is not my kid and it is BF's responsibility and I'll leave that up to him.'

She says, 'Well if you don't want these responsibilities then you need to fuck off from BF and let him raise his kids!!'

I just laughed.

So either she wants me in the picture or she wants me out. I have no clue now. Who knows and really this is my decision so I'll do whatever I damn well please.

Sigh....needed to vent and get that off my chest. But really she is telling me to do one extreme or the other, when him and I have already discussed what we wanted. So what the fuck does she want from me??????

morgan_minx80's picture

OMFG

beyond pissed-off's picture

Gotta agree with you. Apparently anyone is eligible for walking checkbook "father" status to these BM's - even unrelated females!

alwaysanxious's picture

UGH! I want so much to know this woman so I could tell her a few things. Including "GET A LIFE, you crazy biatch"
She is laughable.

I applaud you so much for maintaing your relationship the way you have. I so wish I had done this. Instead I eased my way into getting involved, realized it didn't work and then had to ease my way out.