You are here

idk what to do, this stresses me out

Camp1360's picture

My b/f ex is a total bit**. she will not talk to him at all, they text a littl back and fourth or she sends all her info thru their 6 y/o daughter. she has done everything to try and push my b/f out of his daughters life. he should get her sunday staying over till monday. his daughter will not stay over. she has said that mom doesnt want her to, or she feels sad caz her mother misses her and doesnt want her to be sad and alone. it annoying caz his daughter has no problem staying at anyone elses house. so im pretty sure shes telling her not to stay. the ex will tell my b/f the night before that he will not be getting his daughter, and only after he askes if he is and what time.
im trying to be ok with it and let him do his thing, but i really hate how he wont put his foot down with her. and than he gets mad at me when i give my opinion. im really sick of her controlong everything and feel like i come after her caz he wants to keep her happy so she doesnt keep his daughter from him, she has in the past. and i feel like it bothers me more than him that she doesnt let him see her per court agreement.
also, the ex has said bad things bout me and my b/f to the daughter. we never ever talk bad bout her. and his family doesnt like me and still has her invited to family things and not even my b/f is invited. so i think it adds to her having control.
any advice?

stopandchat's picture

Stay out of it. Your BF has to be the one to deal with it. If it gets to be too much, break up with him. You're not married.

herewegoagain's picture

Darn! I am sick of these games! I swear there should be a law that divorced with kids should not be allowed to date or remarry anyone w/out kids! Some of these women aré nuts and the men divorced them because of it...now the rest of us have to put up with their BS!