You are here

I wish I had a BM ...like ME!

ThatEvilSM's picture

Hello ladies!

this is just a vent... I was sitting here today thinking how different would life be if I had a BM like...Me! hahahhaI am divorced from my first husband, had 2 kids with him, he is engaged to another woman and I am married, and with my sweet husband...came a very complicated, not cute looking SD9 and a batshit crazy baby mamma, that hated my guts since day one...for no reason.

My ex husband and I are super civil! today is Veteran's day and he is in the miliatry, I was an ARMY wive for many years, and his new SO is in the miliatry as well, I send him a message saying "Wanted to take a minute to thank you both for your service! take care, the kids send love" to what he replied "Hi! thank you! I will call the kids tonite if thats ok!" me "Sure"... THE.WAS.IT.

His SO and I have meet a few times, we are nice to eachother, my BD6 has said a few sharp things to her in front of me (why are you coming aloooongggg?) and right there I asked her to apologize...

WHY CANT MY EX'S BABY MAMA BE LIKE ME?! a decent person! I dont understand how a parent can drill and train a kid to be hateful and a complete POS, I would never ask my kids to hurt their dad! never ever ever.

And I am not looking for "you are sooo nice" No, I just dont get it!

My DH never married the empty barrel, she got pregnant after 3 months "dating" and they decided to move in together, lasted about a year, and after that day she bullied him every single day untill I came along, she is so insecure! and mean, and nasty...I could sit here for hours and tell you all the same horror stories you all probably have... but why?! I there seriously 3 or 4 different human breeds?

ThatEvilSM's picture

THAT*

Evil stepmonster's picture

Because you put your childrens needs infront of any bad feelings you had for you ex. I commend you. You're doing a great job by not making it difficult for them to love their father, wish my BM was like you too.

ThatEvilSM's picture

I just want to be able to understand why are we all here? why is there two groups it seems of mom's in the world ?! this situation has made me sick, stressed out and I have considered leaving my husband as long as I never see SD9 again, because she is a little monster! Sad

Evil stepmonster's picture

I see the two groups as well. I would never try to use my kids to hurt my ex because I know they love their dad, my DH's ex on the other hand, she's told them stuff that I couldn't phathom tellig my 17 year old much less a 6 and 7 year old. I don't think there's many SM's out there who hasn't thought of leaving their husbands over the BM and skid drama, hell I thought about it just today myself.

ThatEvilSM's picture

And this is a BM that is telling me to slap my beautiful 6 year old in the back of the head...?! her poor kids, if she really have any =s

ThatEvilSM's picture

She was rude! and I asked her right there to apologize, and she did, and its important to add here, not that I think I should but hey! we are talking, my ex is a miliatry man and he is gone ALL THE TIME, and my daughter has a hard time when it comes to sharing the little time she gets... I always try to tell her that she needs to be happy that her dad is not alone when he is deployed but that he and his SO have eachother! WTH...I am not going to slap my beautiful smart big mouth princess lol

IslandGal's picture

LMAO! Agree 100%!! Hypocrisy at it's finest!! So much for your "its CHILD ABUSE!" stance aye Tommar?!!

Sports Fan's picture

I think it's all about respecting the person you decided to have a child with. Yes, I said decided. Children don't ask to be born. No matter how you feel about the person, you should respect them as the child's parent. If you do that, everything works out. I don't like my exH. He's a 50 year old child, but I respect that he is my BS's father. I treat him how my son's father should be treated. DH's exW does not respect him as her children's father. She only considers him an ATM machine. Everything she does is filled with that disrespect. If you respect someone, you don't speak bad about them to their children.

A little respect goes a long way!

Willow2010's picture

Yeah, tommar doesn't even actually have stepkids
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Wait! What! Are you serious? This can't be true.

ThatEvilSM's picture

I think she is a sitting in my butt/ eating cheetos/ playing computer games/ living of well fare/ messing with people online/ troll... }:)

Willow2010's picture

I did not know that!! Why on earth would someone post on a step parent site if they are not a step parent. Was she a stepparent?

IslandGal's picture

Tommar doesn't have stepkids????

What the hell is she doing here then?????????

IslandGal's picture

A-frickin'-MEN! Dtzy!! I've noticed that there are people who just want to come on here and cause trouble - it's sad, pathetic and a waste of everyone's time.

Now that we know who they are (I'm still getting a feel of whose who)..I think it best to completely ignore their posts from now on - or at least we can try to!! I can't even take my own advice because I get caught up in the dramas and before I know it..there my fingers go..banging out responses..daamn!!