You are here

i will never win

startingover2010's picture

ok, past blogs told about sd11's "friend" who took part in destroying my home a few weekends ago. and how bf and i BOTH agreed this friend was bad for sd11 and all contact would cease.

well, sd11 is at the friends house tonight sleeping over.

the friend kept calling and calling and bf gave in. he calls his mom to see what he should do cause both girls wanted to hang out and he was 'indecisive' on what to do. so his mom said to let her hang out at freinds house.

so he lets her.

i am so angry cause bf is so stupid and is destroying this child. guess who pays for it? ME.

StepChicka's picture

Sorry you're going through this Evil. At least you have a night to focus on one less child.

5150stepmama's picture

oh i can relate my fiance got mad at me the other day cause i mentioned to his ex that the kids wouldnt be in their sporting event this weekend for one the oldest wasnt ready and the other was we couldnt afford it.... so when i told him when i seen her that i mentioned that to her he said that "Great" now she will use that line and keep the kids on her weekend and not make them go to their event which she dont pay for anything when i say anything that pertains to it ALLL not just sports.
but over all he is basicly saying if she keeps them from going to their sporting event that its my fault cause of what i said... how is that fair? oh prior too to this hurtful statement they have been going through court left and right over custody and he said that too is all my fault the things the way they are with him and his ex is my fault...
(what cause shes jealous im in the picture now and i take better care of her kids then she does?? is all i can think of why she drags him to court back and foworth its the only way she can really get any reaction out of him from what i can see)
Jesus so HELP ME~