You are here

I think BM could be thinner than me!

Craving Normality's picture

I really only posted this to be funny but I actually think it might be true. When we met(me and crazy ass BM) I was not even pregnant, nor had I even thought about being so. Then, we (me and SO)decided to have a baby, and at 40, it's taking longer to lose the weight, and honestly, although I used to be slimmer than her I don't think I am now. I think this is what stops me from pissing her off by attending footie games - I don't want her to see she is slimmer than me - lol! Is this completely pathetic?

Craving Normality's picture

I could do that too. I just don't. I really should. I have been keeping myself in the background but I don't think that is helping anyone or any situation.

Unfreakingreal's picture

I recently saw a pic of BM and she HAS lost weight. It served as GREAT inspiration to get my ass in gear, I REFUSE to EVER be bigger than BM. So I am taking it as a mental challenge. Anytime I want to stuff my face I will revert to that mental image of BM looking as if she lost some weight. Her face however, well, she'll NEVER lose that ugly mug and I'll ALWAYS be prettier than her so I have that going for me. LOL! Some secret competition is good for the soul.

catgirl's picture

I've not even been officially introduced to my BM, though I'm pretty sure she knows who I am when our paths cross. Whenever I know I'm going to see her, like when SO tells me she's dropping the Skids off at his shop when I'm going to be there, I'll make damn sure I look my best. I know it's ridiculous, but I don't want her to look at me and think I'm not as pretty as she is. BM was a leg & bum model featured in Vogue, but she's got pretty bad acne on her face and chest. So I take comfort in the fact that even if my butt isn't Vogue material, at least my face looks better than hers! }:)

I wonder why I feel like I need to compete with her though. I just really don't want SO to look at BM and then at me and think she looks better than me.

oldone's picture

Is that why she shows her ass all the time? }:) }:) }:)

Sorry - that was too good to not respond to. Smile Smile Smile

catgirl's picture

LOL!

christinen's picture

I totally understand why you feel that way! We all want to look better than the BM! I think it's natural. At the end of the day though, you are the one with the man and the family and you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, embarassed of, or worried about!

New second wife-step-mom's picture

I am bigger than BM but she looks like a teenage boy, imo.

I am not overweight but I am definitely curvier than BM which is kind of nice. Smile

theoutsider's picture

BM is much much skinnier than I am,... She calls me "the fat bitch" to her kids,...
But the thing is, I'm not huge by any means,... Yes my boobs and my butt are bigger, but I always have people tell me I look "proportionate", and I wear a size 10 in jeans, so I'm not huge at all.
However,... BM is type 1 diabetic, and used to be huge, but has since had more and more failing health (and has even lost organs due to her diabetes)... So it actually makes me sad for her when she refers to me being fat.
People have asked how she lost so much weight and stays so thin and she just smiles like she is proud and says "I don't know, I just have one of those metabolisms"
FDH has said he hopes that she is taking better care of his kids than she is of herself and "maybe she weighs a buck ten, I don't think she is taking her blood sugar and insulin"

oncechoosetosmile's picture

BM skinnier would bug me.That would be the best diet.But I am too skinny, a bit skeleton actually, lol.