You are here

I LOST my MIND

hbell0428's picture

I have been taking everyones sh* and giving all I can and am feeling helpless at this point. I am not sure what these feelings are I have never had them before and I do not know why I take all my anger out on my SD13. Is it because daddy doesn't parent; or is now pushing my daughter aside since SD has moved in. I am snapping out over things that are silly and I apologized to my children (who have never seen me so angry before). I didn't know what to say!!

It was a build of things; we have just moved into our home about 5 months ago (big huge mistake) we live next door to out best friends (another big huge mistake)My BF allows her kids to do whatever they want; and now our kids well basically my SD13 thinks this is okay. It is not!!
Daddy has used me for every bad thing such as when SD friends are in house; instead of saying - okay time to go - HE will say, "SM doesn't want you guys in here anymore!" REALLY!! MY BD hates her SS; her SS is making her life a living hell around the neighborhood. She is a sneaky b* and daddy makes excuses for her.
I told my honey last night that I just am not happy in this house and I want to go and he looked at me with such sad eyes........How could I tell him that I don't want to deal with his daugher anymore, I don't want a relationship w/her and I don't believe ANYTHING that comes out of her mouth. SD and I used to get along for about 10y - until she realized she could take advantage of her daddy but I was standing in the way.

Any suggestions.............)*** I have decided to go talk w/ someone w/ my daughter......

Jsmom's picture

Your anger is with your DH. You need to let him know it is not his daughter it is the way he is parenting and not backing you up. You need to pull up your big girl panties and make it clear to him, that if he doesn't change you are going to look at other places to live. Trust me, when you can get him to wake up it gets a lot easier for you.

hbell0428's picture

I have taken a stand and he does nothing; I know he loves me - but it is almost like he is scared of his daughter in a way; like she's not going to love him anymore it is weird...... He makes it clear to me and everyone else that I am his number one but when it comes down to it; he won't take a stand when it is needed. I am a very outspoken person and I don't put up with Sh* - but for some reason I am the same way when it comes to her - is it because deeeeeeeep down I know he doesn't have my back????

hbell0428's picture

It is funny that you should put this link on here !!! I came acrossed this the other day and pulled some things from it when trying to get my point across to daddy about SD. You are correct about the whole "losing" part as well.

Thanks!! Smile