You are here

i hate SD's

TrickedIntoStep's picture

Why dads pay every little attention to their daughters & could give a shit about any one else! Hail to the golden child! F-this as I sit in my car in the parking lot just to get away! Random rant!!!!no reply needed! I'm a big girl!.....I think! Haha!

emotionaly beat up's picture

If your sitting in your car waiting for him to notice or to change. He won't. You could be butt naked drowning in a frozen lake and he wouldn't notice if he is obsessed with his daughter. He will not change, so f you want to keep your sanity. You change. Get the hell out of this. You are being treated as though you are nothing, insignificant, well, till the real love of his life goes home, then he will pick you up and play with you again till the next time she comes back. Is this what you think of yourself. Do you think you should be taking a backseat to another female in this relationship. Because that's how it will be And let me tell you this. Everything will be your fault. Go out for the night and stay out. Put your foot down. You are either part of his life full time or your not. He is teaching his daughter she comes first and you are nothing to him when she's there. This is going to be disasterous and you will in hell for years if you don't stop it now.