You are here

i HATE sd and bm

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

maybe its because im on my period...oh hell, its just an everyday fact. i hate sd and bm.

everytime i look at sd, i see bm. true, not her fault she looks like the stupid c**t, but my hatred for bm is so strong that ANYTHING that looks or makes me think of bm makes me want to destroy it.

sd needed pants so i took her to the mall since i was in search of some clothes myself. bf stayed home with bd5. the second we got into the mall, sd starts sayin how she really wants a new hoodie, shirts, and shoes. calmly i told her no, we are here for pants. no response. we get into aero, since they were having a sale on jeans, and she heads for the shirts. after tellin her again no shirts, she states: "but i NEED shirts to go with my pants". whiny. fuckin. brat. uh,no bitch, u have like a bunch already.

long story short, we left the mall after i had a freak-out in the middle of aero. sd was quite shocked that i would raise my voice to her in the middle of a crowded store. i was waiting for her to grow balls and yell at me back...she didnt. so we left with nothing and she sat in the back of the car.

no balls for the audience at aero but her fb was updated probably the second we headed for home. bf gets a call from bm, who got an earfull from bf about how fuckin spoiled and entitled sd is and how bm needs to come thru with clothes money cause we shell out for EVERYTHING.

cant stand the entitlement...lil bitch feeds her rat and leaves the rat food container opened on counter...how fuckin lazy. lil shit i cant stand.

imjustthemaid's picture

My SD is the same way. She is 15. In August I was taking the kids clothes shopping for school. I told them they could each get so many shirts, bottoms and new sneakers. She had a freak out because she wanted new bras and underwear. I counted them before we left (she didn't know this) and she had 21 bras. Yes 21 and her little boobies just starting growing so she is an A cup and its not like she needed a different size. Spoiled, entitled brat! I have not taken her to the mall since and I refuse to. Oh but she got her way because she called MIL the next day crying that I didn't buy her anything (even though I spent about $300 on her) so MIL took her to Abercrombie, Hollister and Gilly Hicks to get all new clothes, bras, underwear and stupid shit she will never wear. But MIL didn't take DD10 or BD3 so its really not fair that SD gets EVERYTHING she wants!!

So sick of her shit!!! I know how you feel. Oh and she won't shop at Aeropostale anymore because she says its not cool (probably because I shop there and because she realizes they have really good sales sometimes)Spoiled brat!!

bi's picture

isn't it amazing how things are only cool and in style if they are expensive and sold at exclusive stores? remember when L.E.I. was an expensive brand sold at expensive stores? all the girls wore that brand. now that it's sold at walmart, i never see anyone wearing it. speaks volumes about the intelligence of these snotty brats.

imjustthemaid's picture

Well its funny because she kids will buy anything with an expensive brand name no matter how freakin ugly the clothes are. I love when SD comes home with her flowered shirts that look like a tablecloth and DH laughs at her. She gets all mad!!

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

sd13 changes her style too due to what everyone is wearing and how expensive they are. first she liked bella brazil, but since their price in jeans dropped, all of a sudden they 'dont fit right'...now its on to hollister and aero, although she 'likes' hollister more cause their jeans are 'tighter'...wtf?

after today i wont be takin her shopping for anything.

herewegoagain's picture

PS - I HATE when people say this is how teenagers are...I remember having friends who had new clothes and every new gadget, etc. growing up. I also clearly remember my mother bringing us the SCHOOL CLOTHES for the new school year without us EVER trying them on...we didn't pick them out, we were just thrilled she brought us new clothes. Heck, once she came home with bags of WHITE shirt and pants...yes, to start the school year in September...lol they must have been on sale as end of summer sale, because they were all lightweight clothing...nice, huh? I was still happy. And it's NOT because my parents had no money...my dad always had a very good job and retired very well at the age of 49! Yes, 49. Sigh...

I say, don't buy her a darn thing! Make her work for it!

my.kids.mom's picture

Ummmmm...kids are entitled because that's how they're being raised! It's so funny to see SM's complaining about this and how skids don't appreciate anything when they take them shopping...why are you taking them shopping?! Do you keep trying, thinking one day they are going to get it right?