You are here

I hate Easter, I hate my family, I hate BM and her family!

rubia's picture

I hate BM< and her disorganization and everything else. It's always: the kids are coming, now they aren't coming, then they are coming, but a different day, then 2 out of 3 are coming, then all 3, then back to 2. Make up your friggin' mind!!!

Then yesterday she said she didn't want sd7 coming because me and her dad always get in a fight and last time I yelled at sd7. Yeah, well I'd like to see her live my life and just sit there smilin' all day! How bout saying something to the kids about the way they treat me and my home? How bout that? How bout appreciating ALLLLLL the stuff I do for ALLL 4 kids ALLL the time?!?! I go way above and beyond anything I have to do and what's my reward? Being made to feel like I'm some kind of monster that can't even be around kids? Meanwhile, SD7 is crying her eyes out because she wants to come here. And who is she with when she's here? Me! Not her dad or anyone else. Just me! And are you gonna tell me she has never yelled at her? I always here about how everyone yells at her and she is so bad all the time at her mom's house. Here, I have very few problems with her and have yelled at her twice ever. I think she'll live.

scorpio's picture

Poor you. That sucks.

I hate that holidays such as Easter, Christmas, etc.. are always ruined by s-kids and BMs. I no longer look foward to them, how sad is that?

NachoMama's picture

I can relate! I hate having to run to hell and half of Georgia to pick up the skids....and then just having to put up with them in general. It really ruins my holidays...I would much rather just go to my family functions alone and let DH deal with his brood!!! That may sound selfish but I am so sick of MY special moments being ruined by skids!!! And then of course having to hear...Mommy got me this and mommy got me that. SO WHAT??!?! And WHO CARES?!?!?

Denial's picture

"That may sound selfish but I am so sick of MY special moments being ruined by skids!!! "

----Ditto

Thetis's picture

Same here, to a certain extent.
One of the books I read mentioned "Family brain".. or something to that affect. I don't understand how something can be good for the "family" as a whole when it is so disruptive. There should be limits on how much crazy bm, crazy IL, and crazy Skid drama allowed on holidays.

starfish's picture

"and then just having to put up with them in general"

~~Ditto

"That may sound selfish but I am so sick of MY special moments being ruined by skids!!! "

~~2nd that Ditto