You are here

I feel like stealing a page out of bm book

SweetMom's picture

What I’m meaning by headline is that I feel like copying something g she has done. Last year step daughter came over here counting JUST her Christmas money and gift cards which totaled 700.00 from great aunts, uncles, and grandparents. Bm took her to mall and she only bought one outfit. The rest of her money went on Bm and her new husband in eating out and having fun for entire family. this year we gave same amount of money and bought three items. My son only got what we gave which was 150.00. That’s all he got last year and this year. My husbands mom gave him 50.00 and std 50 and her half sister that isn’t his the same, as did we. We was fair. To his parents we gave 25.00 to each. His dad and that stepmom gave him a bag of 3.00 hot chocolate and some crackers. I got a stupid wood birdhouse. DH Bm gave me a really good present of 80.00 gift card, the best gift I have ever gotten in my entire life. The step mom and dad sent a gift bag to his daughter and her sister and in it I see 20.00 cash in each along with some hot chocolate mixes and some chocolate candy. Well last night DH was snacking on his crackers and I was hungry for some chocolates. Everything was closed so what did I do. I opened that bag and ate those chocolates

SweetMom's picture

I wrote more to the story but it didn’t post. I also said I feel like stealing the 20.00 out of each gift bag that isn’t mine because they got us a cheap 3.00 gift lol

SugarSpice's picture

my solution is to only give gifts to the child so it cant be taken for others.

we had this happen when skids were children. dh sent cs money and bm used it for herself and new husband. then she had the nerve to ask for extra money for music lesson, summer camps and winter clothes. bm and husband bought new cars every two years thanks to dh money.