You are here

I didn't see bitch it out Thursday....FormerAA

goincrazy.com's picture

Don't wanna step on your toes Wink

But...........I need to bitch!

FDH calls me and says "oh, I'm picking sd16 up from school so she can hang out with us..." Fuck. my. life. He knew and waited last minute to tell me, I asked him if he knew and he said oh, she mentioned it on Sunday but you know her...........UGH!!!! I try so hard to let this shit bounce off of me but it ruins my effing day knowing she will be there when I get home. She is disease in my home and everyone is on edge around her. FDH just misses her so much- I don't blame him I just wish my situation was different.... *sigh

goincrazy.com's picture

Yup sure do!!! Actually Bio has cheer tonight and I guess I need to make a target run- I made it clear I will be going without him Wink

goincrazy.com's picture

He is wishy washy on limitations but she's not around much....thats why I'm still here, we are in therapy and it helps. It's hard to not change as a person in this situation. I love him to death but SD16 sucks the life out of our home. We have definitely made progress but we have a long way to go........

Calypso1977's picture

i cant deal with SD13's visit tonight so i told partner to take her out to dinner (they havent been out in awhile anyway). i want the house to myself to read and do something for me.

ocs's picture

i absolutely could have written that post!

mine is 14, and DH is jello with her. Makes me nuts. He has times when he is super strong and boundaries are tight... but then something happens and it all unravels...

It is not often, but I resent her so much now because of how she plays her father and he DOES NOT see it. DH did the same thing this weekend....

on Tuesday SD called him and said Sat plans were changing... instead of picking her up on Sat am at noon, then taking her home around 6pm, he was to get her at 6PM!... then she will spend the night... didn't tell me until passing yesterday... she may stay here or at her grandparents.

I'm not doing a damn thing. We keep a VERY clean fridge and cupboard- I mean food wise. No junk, cookies, chips etc.. We have egg whites and whole wheat and fruit... good times....She will expect eggs, bacon, pancakes etc...