You are here

I did move out

dawnmblack's picture

I'm still lurking here though, lol. I feel like I've made some friends here. So, the kids and I moved in with my ex-husband who lives just down the street. It's very convienent and because we've become friends and get along much better than when we were married we're gonna give it our best shot again. I think we're older, wiser and know what we both did to cause the relationship to fail. I feel like we owe it to our kids and there was nothing done that we can't forgive and move on from. I feel badly to have put my kids through this but as my dad says "if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger".
Shortly after I divorced my husband he found a girlfriend that seemed nice (don't they all at first, lol) He moved in with her and she became pregnant. That baby is now 9 months old and is the most precious little thing, she seems happy all the time. So, I may be still on here as a step mom. I'm hoping that if she begins to know me at such a young age she will just grow up knowing that that's how it is. Her mom doesn't want her near my kids and certainly not near me so we'll see but I hope there can be some kind of schedule worked out.

Nise's picture

I haven't been posting but i have been reading. I thought you just moved out 3 days ago...

Make a GREAT Day!

dawnmblack's picture

Sorry to be so confusing. I edited the post so it actually makes sense. Lack of sleep I guess, lol.