You are here

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BULLSH**

LittlePanda's picture

Ok...here are the quick details..SD lives with us full time..BM lost custody because she sucks.

Husband and I have 2 babies together. BM gets pregnant(after losing her kid and being in jail for the majority of 4 years.)

I had my last baby in August. BM had hers today.

BM named her daughter the name that I had picked out if I were to have a girl (we had a boy.) This name that I love so much. This name that would have been used if we ever had a daughter. BM took it from me. And I know exactly who told her about it....SD! I know this because SD would go on and on about how her and BM were picking out names for the baby(the eow that she goes over) and I said every time, "don't use _______!" Surprise surprise, the baby's name is _______.

SD even lied to me and said that the baby's name was going to be Emily.

BM and SD stole my name.

I am just fuming right now. How fucking sick. I don't know what to do with myself!!!

I hate that cunt so fucking much. And joy, I get to live with her fucking offspring.

LittlePanda's picture

so so so so low...al;dkfja;ldksjf~!

LittlePanda's picture

Such a stupid bitch. I am just so upset about this and I know I should just brush it off but it's so hard.

sbm014's picture

**HUGS** I am so sorry!

This is why I don't tell SS hardly anything not even the fact DH and I are going to try to have a baby within the next year or so if we can get everything settled (financially - paying off debts). BM was crushed when there was a rumor I was preggo and I'm sure would go try to trap someone else if she found out we were having a baby.

AmIWicked's picture

I would want to say something to the girl , "I think its so sweet your mom let me name her daughter, she must really like my taste in names""

I would lay it on super thick, right before SD goes back to her mothers next. "I am so happy your mom picked my name, I had a boy and couldn't use it and that made me sad, but now I'm so happy! I really hope she doesn't change it!"

over_the_rainbow's picture

I would also add in - 'Since I got to pick the new baby's name, anytime you or your mommy says it, you'll think of me. HOW SWEET!'

luchay's picture

Oh yes, I love all of these ideas!

Please please do this.

Lay it on so thick so that BM hears about it - any luck she'll change it but either way she WILL be thinking of you everytime she has to use the name.

Revenge is sweet and sometimes turning the other cheek is over-rated

absolutely do it!

AmIWicked's picture

Exactly the point, with any luck she will change it,... but if not, let it eat at her that SHE did not pick the name of her OWN DAUGHTER, she let YOU do it for her,... if she wants to play that game of "I'm taking the name you wanted" you just remind her, every day, she chose to play a game with her daughter's name, and she will forever remember that if she chooses to keep her daughter named that.

And I don't know about any of you all, but I asked my mother how she chose to name me what she did, and my sisters. So the mother is going to have to have that awkward conversation,... "I liked the name my ex husbands new wife picked out, but they didn't have a girl so I named you it"

LittlePanda's picture

Just wanted to update that this is exactly what I did. I was super calm and even sugar sweet over it. SD had the absolute fear of god in her eyes though when I very first said, "So I heard BM named the baby _________." She stuttered and looked very nervous and then said, oh yeah...I forgot that's what mom wanted to name a baby girl next time she has a baby...." And this confused me because she was speaking to her father about me apparently but at first I thought she was talking about BM. She knows. She will be going over this weekend and I will be super saccharin sweet and laying it on so thick this week. "I think it is so CUTE and SWEET how much your MOMMY wants to be just like me!" "I am so flattered that she decided to use my baby name for her baby." "I am very honored that your mommy thinks so much of me." "I love how much your mommy likes my taste in everything!" I would love for SD to go back over there and say, "MOM just LOVES that you decided to name your baby after her." lol..or something similar. The cherry on the top of that will be if she calls me MOM to her actual MOM. But I don't think she does this when she's with BM.

Thanks to my amazing husband who calms me down every time one of "THEM" does something insane. He really does understand exactly he did by sticking his dick in that bow wow 8 years ago.

And also, if I ever have that baby girl, I WILL use my name. Fuck them.

Disneyfan's picture

Since you have an issue with the name BM picked for her child, why not have this talk with her?

Why involve the kid in this? She had no control over what mom named her child.

So mom used a name you love. Since the kid doesn't live in your home and will not be involved with your family/ future daughter,having the same name won't be an issue.

LittlePanda's picture

Oh I will still use the name if it ever comes up. I won't talk to BM about it, however, SD will surely take it back to BM how "flattered" I am that she used my baby girl name. Oh, and BM has known for a long time about that name and its potential for each pregnancy that I have had.

LittlePanda's picture

Lol..you are absolutely right. That is slowly how my thought process became over the last few hours..also venting and ranting about it. Haha..

But yea...there is NO WAY this is a coincidence. It is not a common name and I have seen and heard SD talk about the name since we were pregnant with our first and !!! I know that her mom knows because SD talked to me about it a lot even when I was still pregnant. Oh well. And the real thing is that I probably won't have any more children! So who cares.

still it sucks and I am mad.

Willow2010's picture

And be sure to add a little bit to yours - Smart Susie, Pretty Patsy, etc. Understated implication that Stupid Susie or Pathetic Patsy is her spawn.
+++++++++++++++++++++
LOL

Latisem's picture

I agree with Echo. If you know, have heard, or seen the name before then you stole the name as well.
Why would you even say that to any child? You put the kid in the middle by "Not this name________." That's down right pathetic.

LittlePanda's picture

lol I didn't put her in the middle of anything and I only even said anything in the most sing song silly joking way because I knew I was having a boy and ultimately it doesn't matter. It still made me mad though.

LittlePanda's picture

There is a difference between getting angry about something and doing something crazy over something. I am a human being after all who just had a baby...sometimes things can upset me..especially with all the hormones and lack of sleep and dealing with the STEP issues. I don't think it was totally inappropriate for me to be pissed off about it. That name has been special to me for years and SD and BM knew it. However it is a beautiful name. I don't blame anyone for using such a great name, especially because I never used it. Who am I to get mad? I still know though, that BM and SD would never have thought of it on their own. Who cares. Well...I guess I care because I have to live with SD and I have to deal with this among many nasty and annoying character traits that she possesses. So I guess I do care that these people are in my life, that they can make me upset, and that one of them even lives with us (SD.)

Unfreakingreal's picture

Yeah like really? That was a DIRECT message to BM, why in the world would you trust her daughter? Come on now, you haven't learned anything on this board have you? Whenever you WANT something to get to BM you tell Skids. Whenever you want to send bad info to BM you use the Skids. You don't EVER tell Skids something that is private, personal and meaningful. SMH...

LittlePanda's picture

Oh yes I do love this! I do plan on experimenting with exactly what info goes back to BM...apparently all, but it will be fun to mix it up a little bit with some good ol disinformation!

bearcub25's picture

You have learned a very valuable lesson.....never, ever tell a skid anything that you think is private or not for BM.

I never thought my SD would rat me out, but she did. I never forget things like that.

emotionaly beat up's picture

Sorry, but I think you set the wheels in motion for this to happen by telling sd not to use that name. You were indirectly telling BM what not to call her baby and you had no right to do that. She may very well have used it just to teach you a lesson. Telling SD that you wanted to use that name was silly. Never put names you favour out there amongst people you know, someone else is bound to like it and use it, and unless you have copyright on it, they can,

If you want to kick someone over this. Kick yourself, you should have said nothing and kept your fingers crossed BM didn't use the name you liked. Speaking up, especially when you weren't even pregnant, almost guaranteed she would.

Put your energy into finding another name, or use the name anyway. Who cares, none of us have names that are ours and ours alone.

Disneyfan's picture

THIS

LittlePanda's picture

To be fair, I was still pregnant at that point! With a boy, however. lol.

QueenBeau's picture

If you have a daughter name her that name.

SD will be the awkward one with 2 siblings with the same name.

BM doesn't exist in my world, I'll name my kids w/e I want.

emotionaly beat up's picture

That'd be funny, have another baby. Hopefully get a girl and take
Queenbeau's suggestion. Them
Sd will spend her life clarifying which step
Sister she is talking about. That'll learn her:)

blondediva40's picture

Some people are just so sneaky , they thrive of o getting info out of their kids, that really is unforgivable, but just know your child will be loved, if her first child was taken from her what kind of life will it have? i would never tell Skid any more private info as much as you may want too

skifamily25's picture

I'm so sorry. I feel your pain. When I was pregnant ( I misscarried at 19 weeks) we told Skids the names we had picked out. BM went out about 6 months later and named her new DOG the name I had picked out for a boy.I know she did it on purpose. Never telling them the names I have picked out again!