You are here

I’d love to see a “where are they now” of my ex and ex-skids

raindrop's picture

The ex and my ex Skids were all a hot mess, and I tried with everything I had to get my ex to be a better parent. And by better parent, I mean, to implement routine,  teach them manners, discipline when needed, give them basic chores , to listen to them and guide them, to not  play favorites, don’t coddle them, etc. Nope, he was their “friend” the DisneyDad. The last time I saw them, the boys were 9 and 10, and they would tell  dad to shut up if they didn’t like what was being said. And the 10 yo  threw food at his dad’s face  when his dad told him to finish his sandwich. I sat back all disengaged and decided that night that I was done. And I was. I used to correct them and intervene, but they’d sit there with these horrific frowns all the time and arms crossed, like, it scared me a few times, and dad did NOTHING.  The boys are now 13, 14. I wonder what they are like now. I did snoop recently  and saw the oldest is on FB but his account is totally private, but we all know that most FB users make their lives seem much better on social media than it really is, so I wish there could be an episode of Where are the Skids Now?  Since my exskids are still pretty young and have time to mature, I’d rather wait to watch it until they are 24/25.  But based on my last and final encounter with them, saying shut up, throwing food, I’m guessing they will grow up to be that mean spirited, too. 

Any guess at WHERE your exskids or current skids will be in life when they are in their mid 20’s?

shamds's picture

She guilt trips daddy to pay child support to her indefinitely to care for her 14 yr old sister which hubby pays exwife child support for already.

she ignores her dad for months till hubby contacts her, she controls the contact between hubby and sd14. Hubby can’t see or take sd14 without sd23 permission who always says sd14 is with their mum and stepdad and bio dad can’t have her.

she is a miniwife who has decided she controls my kids too and will do whatever against my wishes

ss21 also guilt trips daddy and ignores him just like his sisters unless he needs money. He has told his dad he is incapable of affection and won’t show any or be forced to, to his half siblings and has justified the shunning and emotional abuse of us as we are strangers and make him uncomfortable to say a basic hi. 

I see all skids as failure to launch, heck sd23 sat dead silent through the interview at her current job when asked questions by interviewee that hubby pulled strings for. Even then all she did was gloat she got the job but hasn’t been appreciative of it.

they blame others for everything, they manipulate others, everything is always someone elses fault... i have 2 more weeks before i move overseas with my kids and don’t have to deal with these toxic ferals

advice.only2's picture

Last I new Spawn had moved out of town and was working in real estate (renting out low income apartments dressed up as luxury), not surprising since that's what Meth Mouth used to do before she became a full time addict. I also know she dabbles in drugs, so I figure it's just a matter of time before she fully entrenches herself in Meth Mouth's path.

I'm out's picture

It's only been 5 months for me but on fathers day there was a big elaborate post from him on Facebook. Loads of pictures of him and his dd (6)  and the last one was of them kissing. Nothing wrong with that just found it a bit odd that he'd so carefully positioned the phone to capture the kiss and take the selfie mid kiss. The fact his eyes were closed made me cringe. I realised his Disney daddying is getting worse haha and such a great affirmation for me that I have done the right thing. 

Petronella I'm so glad to read your comment, am glad you have found your happiness there's hope for us all Smile

I'm out's picture

Haha I'm sure others did cringe, oh the madness we used to live through thank god we got out Smile

I'm so pleased for you. I think there's hope for everyone once we realise our worth and see there's much better out there for us Smile

thinkthrice's picture

works part time on a Girhippo's relative's smoothie truck while mooching off of his GF and her mother.  Does drugs the rest of the time. 

SD20.5 works part time at a furniture store and it is suspected is living with Battleaxe Gallactica, the Girhippo's BM.

YSS 16.5, aka the house shitter, is crater failing school via truancy and is headed for an orange suit.

raindrop's picture

After posting this, I decided to look up the ex skids on fb. The 13 yo now has a fb and his privacy setting are public. I’m not impressed and not surprised. I am not the grammar police, but how on earth is he getting through school with his Kindergarten grammar usage? I saw a few posts where he used to word “no” instead of “know”  I.e., “I no” or “I no right”   And “our” for “are” ...”our you bringing that over tonight?”   This is the result of letting your kid play video games all day/night, this is the result of not reading books at night, this is the result of poor parenting.  This boy did not have any learning disabilities, he’s just been playing video games his entire life. 

Rags's picture

My X went on to spawn two out of wedlock sons with the last cheat partner she had before we divorced.  She was knocked up when she moved out but lost that pregnancy and she called me a couple of months after our divorce was final crying that she was pregnant again and didn't know what do do and that I knew her better than anyone and should tell her what to do. smh

Scratch one-s head

He wouldn't marry her for years but finally did after their second child was born. Then she got knocked up by another cheat partner while married to her geriatric Fortune 500 excecutive sugar/baby daddy who she was knob gobbling while we were married.  She had out of wedlock spawn #3 either during that divorce or not long after it was final.  Sperm donor #2 married her at some point. Not sure about her current husband status but if past schedules hold she has to be on number 6-8 by now with a gaggle more our of wedlock spawn.

Most fun to learn was that my XMIL was arrested by the Feds for embezzling $Millions from her 30+ year employer.  Her employer caught her, sued the entire family and they settled for several $Million.  My XW's share of that pay back was ~$2Mil according to a mutual friend.  As they were walking out of the final settlement hearing in Civil court the Feds arrested my XMIL. That was in 2009 and I am sure my XW is still paying her portion of the family settlement.

Couldn't happen to a more cavern crotched adulterous whore than my XW. Karma is a great thing.