You are here

Hubby is being set up to take a fall by ex/BM---HELP!

notthebradybunch6's picture

Ok so here goes. It has been a while. Last time I was on here I was ranting about the fact the BM got an ex-parte order grabbing the steps based solely on the fact that she told some magistrate they were in "danger". No specifics other than repeatedly saying that my relationship with the oldest was "volatile". AND THEY GAVE IT TO HER... No DSS interview, no investigation just gave her the ex-parte order. Then we go to court and she says in court that I have never touched the boys, in court. They keep the EX-Parte in place, but give my husband visitation.

Our Lawyer argues to have DSS come and inspect our house and talk to us to determine if there is a danger because the Judge does not want reverse the order for fear if they come back the one if not both of the children will die. WHAT, she already admitted there is no abuse in our house. Well we have waited 3 months now for DSS to come out. In that time my husband asked the ex for a little extra time on one day, 2 hours, because we were going out of town to a Renaissance fair and he wanted to stay till it was over. Of course my gullible husband did not get anything in writing so mid way through the day she texts him that his extra time was not going to happen and to bring the boys back ASAP. He spends the better part of the day he is supposed to be spending with me and the kids texting and calling her. She tells him to get home so we jump in the car and drive the 3 hours back, then he ASKS her if she wants him to feed them before bringing them home. WHAT? Why did I drive all the way back here and spent the day watching you talk to her while she twisted him in knots, ruining my day and the little bit of time he had with his boys. So she says yes, and he decides that means he has till 7pm. We got to hardees, feed them and drive the two blocks to her house. She has the cops there waiting on us!

Here is my issue today. She knows she has nothing that will win the custody case against us, we are uber stable and very involved in the kids lives, he has given her extra time with the kids when they were with us and we can prove it. She set him up that weekend to get a police report claiming he was late bringing them back because the only papers available said they were to be back by 6, my hubby took her for her word. DUMB A&&. Now she has invited him to "pick the kids up for dinner" as long as they remain in the town she lives in while he is on 2nd shift, which means during his lunch break which is only 30 mins long. HE thinks this is a great idea, again nothing in writing, and he says she wan't double cross him again. I say if he picks up those kids with out paper to back him she is going to call the cops and claim he stole them, so she can pad her custody case some more with BS lies. What do you all think?

Lalena75's picture

I'm thinking your spot on. How is she communicating the offers of extra time? Record phone calls SMS text to email apps for cell. Least cover his ass.

That was another part of our discussion, she doesn't have a cell phone, it got cut off so she uses her husbands phone to text my husband, so I told him she could even deny knowing anything about the arrangements because he can't prove she sent the text.

That is a good point, she needs to know he is not going to fall for her crap anymore, or atleast make it seem that way.

I will never understand it. No matter how many times she has proven she has no regard for how the sh!t she puts him through affects those boys. If she cares that little about the effect her action have on their children, his belief that "she wouldn't do that to me" is so completely laughable.

Orange County Ca's picture

When you are dealing with a hate crazed ex-wife it's imperative that you follow the visitation order to the minute. Asking and giving absolutely nothing.

Even with paper to cover an extension or whatever it will always come back to bite you in the future as she will hold it up when she wants something in return like out of turn Christmas. "I LET YOU KEEP THEM 10 MINUTES LATE LAST YEAR".

No give, no take no compromise. As long as she is in the hate stage of the divorce, which may never end, stick to the order.

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.". (1697) by William Congreve (1670-1729)

These women feel scorned by the simple fact that their ex's moved on, found someone else and didn't spent the rest of their life pining over the loss of herself It doesn't matter that she may have caused or instigated the divorce. They are insane and cannot be reasoned with so its futile to try. Even more insane is trusting them.