You are here

How many "baseball" games do you attend?

I am confused's picture

Just out of curiosity, what's appropriate for this sort of thing? My Dad went to a handful of games and I don't think he loved me any less than anyone else's dad loved them.

I'm all for going to every game the weeks we have the kids.

When we don't have the kids do I have to go to EVERY game and EVERY choir event and EVERY damned thing?

Can I not miss the occasional event when we don't have the kids?

I am confused's picture

It's actually softball, and her kid sucks... Biggrin

I'm a HUGE baseball fan. Good baseball that is. College and MLB... I like Little League too but man every damned game... and the kid strikes out swinging all the time. That wears me out...

I am confused's picture

Blended, I'm just not 100% sure I want my ENTIRE life to revolve around kids. I'm interested in going and I'd love to be there for most of it but for my whole life to be about nothing but kids, scares the shit out of me...

anabihibik's picture

Ok, first of all, don't be knocking softball. Wink I just want to know what you're going to do one day if it's your kid that sucks? $5 says you'd still be going out for ice cream after games. Have fun with it. No, you don't have to go to every game. My dad missed all of my birthdays growing up except for two of them because his two weeks of reserve duty always fell on our birthdays (3 days apart). I survived. In your case, though, you're passing up excuses for ice cream.

hismineandours's picture

I hate baseball-I hated watching my ss AND bs play baseball. i did not discriminate. However, I attended every game when ss lived here (about 1/2 of the one's on bms time too)and I have attended all bs's game if I am not working. Happy to say-bs lost interest and no longer plays. He plays SOCCER which I love watching. SS has continued to play baseball since he moved to bm's 3 years ago. I've never been graced with a schedule or an invite so no, I've never gone. This year, dh did get a schedule when he had about 3 weeks left of the season. Of course those weeks coincinded with our family vacation so it was pointless.