You are here

How do you move forward?

SimplyB's picture

Still waiting for an apology, no joy so therefore I am still not talking to the skid.

To say tension is high would be an understatement. DD hid out for a week at grandparents and is busily back into uni work.

I have been working approx 6 days a week to avoid home.

He has been out most evenings riffing and therefore we have not been connecting or resolving the problem.

I want assurance that the skid will stop rifling through my things and stealing and therefore lying as even though caught will not own up.

I want to know it has been dealt with severely as it is not the first time.

I am sick of this, I am sick of guarding myself trying not to talk to skid, it is not my style to back off.

We have been fighting like crazy, harsh words are being spoken and we are not connecting meaningfully in any way.

We are not talking, we are both angry and I can not seem to let it go....

I threaten to sell the house and move on but I want the man, I love the. Man, I hate the skid, I hate the lack of support from DH with the skid. It makes me hate myself, it makes me crazy....

How do I start a conversation to move forward.

I want to fix this, without losing my own self respect.

notasm3's picture

Love is not enough. A man who treats you like sh*t or allows other to do so is just not a keeper.

But I do not need any man to tell someone to stop going through my sh*t. I would go ape sh*t crazy on the little ftard. Your crazy harsh words are directed at the wrong person (not that your SO deserves any prize) but why censor your words to the little turd.

SimplyB's picture

Sally, I absolutely love your solution.

Military school brochures on order. Bridal magazines bought.

Will plant asap.

I love you, I love this site!

paul_in_utah's picture

Going through the exact same thing now. DW is putting her adult SD (aka "Porky") above me, moving Porky and Porky's husband into our house without my consent. It sucks to play second fiddle to a kid, but it is even worse when the "kid" is an adult.