You are here

HOW do I NOT slap him?

ocs's picture

JEEZ!

SD13 and DH saw a counselor and counselor, among other things, said that SD13 is dramatic and prone to theatrics. NO SH!T.

SD13 goes home after spending time with him and exaggerates everything to her batsh!t BM and then BM goes off the rails.

SD13 is also dramaqueen with DH particularly for whatever will grant her a "what's the matter baby?" from DH. I roll my eyes (now) but tried to gently tell him this years ago.

BUT apparently coming from the counselor it's true.... SLAP! While he was telling me about their session and this incredible insight- my tongue bled from biting it so much...

I know he still won't see the dramarama when directed at him.

oldone's picture

My mother told me about finding me one day sitting with a big pout on my face. She asked me what I was doing and I told her I was waiting for Grandpa to come say "What's the matter baby".

Does that sound familiar? But I was THREE years old when this happened (I have no memory of it) not THIRTEEN.

RedWingsFan's picture

Sounds exactly like stepdevil14. She lied her way through 6 mos of therapy until DH and I were invited by the therapist for group sessions with her and uncovered her lies. Drama queen to the extreme!