You are here

In honor of the best title ever "ranty mc rant rant"

mama_althea's picture

Thank you, bm-needs-maury, for the best title ever: "ranty mc rant rant". Made my semi-crappy day.

Sometimes I have to throw in a ranty mc rant rant about Pouty McPouterson, sometimes known as Whiney McWhinebag, and her mother, Bitchy McBitchface. Oh, and today it was about her Dad, my SO, Sandy McHead-in-the-Sand.

I thought it would be fun to hear everybody else's Name Mc Name Name for the subjects of their ranty mc rant rants...

checkedoutsm's picture

Slutty McDumbass and Angry McPervyson, daughter and son of Crusty Old McWhorebag.

bm-needs-maury-povich's picture

HAHAHA best spinoff ever. and checkedoutsm, you have the best signature ever. CARTMAN!

BM: slutty mc fat bitch

SS: not gonna go there - think he might have autism. any annoying behaviours he might have i doubt are his fault at this point.

SO: dummy mc no balls

BM`s bf: oldy mc rape face

bi's picture

i had a college professor with no teaching degree and no social etiquette whatsoever. he was a complete asshole. the whole class complained about him, he failed all of us. then he did the same thing to the next class. finally, they got rid of him midsemester because they realized 2 full classes all voicing the same complaint had to be telling the truth about this jackass. i referred to him as "Douchey McDouchebag".

PeanutandSons's picture

Sd9 is Pouty McStankFace

Ss10 I don't really have a go to name for him. He had a really rough first few years and has adhd so I sort of can forgive a lot of his stuff as not entirely his fault.

Poodle's picture

Oh wonderful. DH is Sorry McStory, BM Hotown McScream, OSD Vanity Twit, SS Soppy McSap, and I am course am Scarlett O'Hara.

smdh's picture

SD - Dismal McBismal
BM - Liar McDenial living at the corner of Changed History Ave and You Have TO WAH WAH Way throwing stones from her big glass house.

My dh is amazing.

One tired chick's picture

Future ex future husband - Disney McDickhead

His daughter - daddy's little McMONSTER

NoDysn's picture

I'm brand new here, just found this site today and wow! So glad this is a safe place for McRanty-ing! My step-son was 20 years old when my DH and I got together. SS is a classic narcissist and after 12 years of dealing with his BS thuggery, I just call him Pervert McNasty Man. God help me I am so grossed out that now as SS ages and gains weight he is starting to look more and more like my DH. SS is married to his Princess Incessant and co-conspirator for several years now. They just had their second child. I am so thankful their babies are both boys.

Lalena75's picture

Today was thiefy Mc sticky fingers followed by BM apey Mc poo flinger and her crappy Mc crappy rationalizations. Yeah SO's exSD (Mc sticky fingers) will not be allowed anywhere near my property again. and BM is lucky I pulled a double tonight.