You are here

Honesty?

Holly008's picture

A week ago DH told me, no more alcohol. Look tonight for a bottle of rum that I had 1 drink out of. Its gone. I ask him if he had seen it and I have to say at least he admitted that he was the one who had drank it. BUT, Ladies, he has been pretending ALL week that he was not drinking. Oh I guess at least not BEER!
I AM SO FREAKING MAD!!!!!!!!!
Went to MIL's on Sunday. It was the first time since the big blow up with my SD27 and her being Brizilla. I can tell you, you could cut the tensions with a butterknife! I had to demand that he and his parents go to that wedding or I would be blamed forever. I sent SD a text and told her that her Dad and Grandparents would be there, not to worry ( I was as kind as I could be!) she replied back Okay but I do not want you there. I only got fake anger from DH over that. I am depressed over losing my brother and my Dad and that I sold my beautiful house and put 18k down on this one because he wanted to be closer to his parents! it was only 7 freaking miles! I am SOO stupid! I feel no love anymore, no concern, nothing but pain
I almost let my apt go today. Something deep in my gut told me not to....

monkeyboy2030's picture

Love makes us do crazy things. With alcohol or drugs in the relationship, it is difficult to determine who you DH loves more. It is difficult enough to share your DH with you SS - let alone with alcohol. Keep the apartment, at least you have somewhere to go to. 18k is a lot of money, but you could lose a lot more if this continues further. Will keep you in my prayers...

Holly008's picture

I rarely drink and I mean rarely. I had the bottle almost a year. I use to like to have a cocktail but I have been turned off completely due to my current situation
We have some other things in the cabinet. I think I will pour it all down the drain }:)

distorted reality's picture

I'm not really sure what to say here. But, I wanted to send you a ((((((HUG))))))) b/c you sound like you need one! Smile

Most Evil's picture

Wow this just makes me so mad for you - like you would want to be there, celebrating for someone who is so rude to you?

Let bridezilla have her way, it will not make her happy for long!

Oh and by the way that is a two way street - she should not be welcome at your events either! sorry dear, HUGS

steptwins's picture

I feel bad for you not being invited to the wedding since you are hurt. But looking ahead, I hope I'm not invited to my skids weddings. I don't want to be around the BM having her "fun" & being treated poorly. Doesn't matter what the occasion. I don't want to be in their mist. I do much better (physically, monetary, emotionally) w/o them around me. Can you take your mind off it by doing something for yourself that day that you'd enjoy? It all started by not going to those boring baseball games and now I'm completely content accepting facts: they don't want me there/I don't want to be there.