You are here

Hi there

mcnat's picture

Hi, I'm new to StepTalk.org. My husband got custody of his son and daughter a little over 2 years ago. The BM is sometimes in the picture and sometimes now and right now I'm just a little overwhelmed with the situation and was very happy to see that there is a website that is for us step parents to come too and talk.

glynne's picture

Welcome Mcnat!

Stay awhile and get acquainted - there are some wonderful people here. I've benefited so much from this site.

Rags's picture

Mcnat,

Welcome. I hope you find this a good place to vent, contribute and pick up some advice from others navigating the difficulties of blended family life.

I look forward to hearing your story.

Best regards.

Lovepets's picture

Hi Mcnat, welcome! This site has been a life/self-esteem saver Wink . If you haven't read it, I would suggest checking out Stepmonster, I heard it being discussed on steptalk, and I am so happy that I purchased it! Good luck with everything!

SteppedInIt's picture

Yes, welcome......there's alot of great people here. My BF has full time custody of his two teens with bio-mom floating and and out of the picture too. Full-time is hard.....you never get a break. Do you and your husband ever get a chance to 'get away' with just the two of you?