You are here

Here we again...BM and her tactics!

HadEnoughx5's picture

Okay...this morning I was talking to SS10 about his upcoming fb game. All of a sudden he jumps up and says "Iv'e gotta call mom and tell her directions to the fb game". I said really? The coach sends out emails to all the parents. He says "she said she only gets the emails from the team mom and not the coach" I assured him that his mother does get the emails. He put the phone down and decided to not call her.

So, I called BF and told him what transpired and he agreed that BM is finding excuses to have SS10 call her. In the past we have always let him call his mother. We never put limits to their contact with her, they just simply don't think of calling her when they are with their BF.

After SS10 went to school I sent an email to the coach telling him that "BM says she isn't getting emails for the games" I gave him her email address and wrote that I was sure he already had it, since they have had the same coach for 3 years and how great the coach was about keeping us all informed.

I can't wait to have that trickle down to the game playing PAS of a BM Biggrin I stomped out that bullshit story!!

My SS11 is still complaining that we bought him running sneakers, practice clothes, knap sack and cool water bottle for cross country. The SS10 jumped on board too. BM complained to us that we shouldn't have bought those things and she's not sharing in the cost. Now...all of a sudden some of his cross country things are "missing".

Any idea's on that one???

Lauren1438's picture

I agree, they are old enough to start to learn responsibility. Ask him where it is and then take it from their, adding chores to pay it back if he says he doesn't have it well that will show him it is his responsibility to keep track of the things you and your SO buy him. He will get the hint and he might even stand up to BM about his stuff on his own.

HadEnoughx5's picture

I asked him again today and we checked the lost and found at the school. He says someone took it. Then I said "I guess we'll need to buy another one" He started parroting his BM's words. I said "Gee, your'e starting to sound just like your mother!"

I personally think BM saw the bag in the house and threw it out. I agree, he needs to be responsible for his belongings. I'm going to talk with BF and come up with a plan.