You are here

Here comes the snake

WwCorgi7's picture

We just sold our home and are buying our dream home. The new house is mapped out to fit our life and 4 bios. SD has been no contact for over a year and a half so she will not have a room and all her stuff was donated. Well today she starts texting out of the blue. We did not tell her we are moving but she may have seen the sign outside if she was in town. She asked how the kids were, my DH, and me. But then she kept asking about me and what I was up to. She had a lot of questions about me which seems unusual since she hates me for being in the way of her parents getting back together. I am pretty sure BM is behind it. Just waiting to find out her motives. Is she just being nosey because we are moving on in life and she isn't involved by her own choosing? Is it possible BM's whirlwind affair came crashing down? Or is it because BM is in a bunch of financial/ legal trouble? We shall see.

The_Upgrade's picture

Of course they're looking for ammunition. After the number BM did on SD there is no way she'll turn out a normal balanced person without years of the therapy that she's never going to have. It could be BM's whirlwind affair or bunch of financial/legal trouble but it'll end with the usual "so you don't love me because you don't even have a room for me in your house" or mining for more guilt money because of their logic that if you could have spent X on a new house you could have spent X on them. Same old, same old. 

Kes's picture

She was trying to find out what's going on - I suspect she was hoping that you and DH were selling your home because you were splitting up! 

WwCorgi7's picture

Bingo! That didn't even register to me until you said that. She asked where I was, how I was, what have I been doing, etc. 

bearcub25's picture

I blogged about it last year something similar.  DSO and I have been together stb16 years.  Last year on our 15th anniversary of the first date, he posted some sappy message to me on facebook.  It was a lovely anniversary dinner of SS21 messaging his Dad every 5 mins.

A week later we were at DSO's nephew's wedding.  His neice asks us if we are married and I said no blah blah blah.  She said that someone was in the store she works at asking her questions if we were married and other stuff.  I was talking to her Mom and her and her Mom asked who it was but she wouldn't reveal WHO asked her but I figured it out.  I wasn't made at niece, I see her at weddings and funerals so she doesn't real know our daily lives.

I know it was BM.  BM thinks that if we are not married, then we could split up and she can TRY and get him back.  Its really stupid when you think about the fact that BM and DSO were married, and they split up.