You are here

Help with 3 skids.

Zavar's picture

Need some help with skids, they don't respect their Mother at all and she seems content with it, she even gets upset with me when I attempt to discipline them. Even worse, when I am able to discipline them my way she babies them immediately thereafter, how can I get all this in control before they spiral out of control.

Acratopotes's picture

They are not your children you have no right disciplining them.

If it does not suit you, then simply end it with this woman and find some one else who does not have children

Disneyfan's picture

Your wife has made is clear to you that she doesn't have a problem with the way her children behave. There are 5 people in your home. You are the only one unhappy with the current dynamics. Forcing a change will result in 4 unhappy people.

If you can't deal with the way she has decided to raise her children (I sure as hell couldn't), then simply walk away.

Maxwell09's picture

She's made it clear to you that she loves her brats just the way they are and although you don't have to accept their behavior, you don't get to discipline them either. Is it your house? Tell the kids they can treat their mom like crap if they want but they aren't to do it in front of you and if they do then simply send them to their room. They'll either get tired of staring at those same four walls or they'll stop treating her like that in front of you. If it's not your house then you need to remove yourself from witnessing it.