You are here

Happy moments that make the rest of the crap worth it.

VENUS452's picture

I usually come on here to bitch about BM or ask questions and bitch about BM...now BM is always a thorn in my side (and that will like never change), but I thought I'd share my "happy moment" with SS to make up for all of the complaining I do.

The other day I (stupidly) watched BM's baby for a few hours because SS really wanted to spend some time with his baby sister. (I know I shouldn't but, SS really loves his sister and gets quite sad on long stents when he hasn't seen her). Anyways... I had to start some laundry so I asked SS if he would entertain her for a few minutes. When I came back down, this is what he was telling her.

"She's pretty awesome isn't she? She's not our mom, but she's even better, she's my step mom and my best friend and gives the BEST hugs. I know, I know, I wish we could both live here together. My dad and {{insert my name}} take really good care of me and they would take care of you too."

It's the little ways he's lets me know that I'm doing a good job, that make all the crazy BM moments melt away. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing SS. Smile