You are here

The gift that keeps on giving!!

Mrs. Behavin in TX's picture

I wanted to share with you all a funny little something that happened earlier this summer when my SS10 was here for one of his 2 week visits. Enjoy!!

It was week 2 of my SS's 2 week visitation and I was at the end of my rope. He had never behaved worse than he was on this particular visit. It had become painfully obvious that his wretched BM and her evil mother had successfully turned the sweet red haired freckled little guy we had once known into a class A spoiled little monster!

My husband had been called out of town on business and there was no way he could not get out of it, so he was gone for 4 days. My mother-in-law and father-in-law had come up from Houston to visit as well since they had not seen SS in over a year and a half. They had come up many times before when we were scheduled to have him, but it just so happened that those were the times that BM failed to send him for his visit! It was not related to their visit, just another one of her stunts.

Anyways, back to the story: My in-laws got to see first-hand what he had morphed into over the last few years. They were SHOCKED and HORRIFIED. It was really bad guys, seriously, he had started threatening his sisters and all of us with "legal action" if we did not do or give him what he wanted. Well, we (my in-laws and I) weren't playing his game and we weren't about to have him acting out with temper tantrums and throwing/hitting things and such. It got so bad one night when I had to take his cell phone away from him that I actually went downstairs and got my father-in-law to come physically put him into his bed and stand over him until he fell asleep. We had been MORE than tolerant of that damn phone, considering every day all day his BM, her boyfriend (who she has SS call "Dad" while calling my husband by his first name!)and her mother were calling and texting him. It got to a point where each time he talked to one of them he would start crying and screaming at us to let him go home. This particular night it was around 12:30 am and my mother-in-law and I were sitting in the backyard chatting when we heard the door to our balcony upstairs open and SS walk out talking on the phone to BM's boyfriend, who he was calling "Dad" of course. I went upstairs and told him to give me the phone and go to sleep. He started screaming, etc..

So, MIL and I decide to go through and take pictures of all of the late night texts and call logs on his phone. We were almost finished when I hit the jackpot. I came across a couple of texts from his BM that were pure GOLD.

BM's text: I GOT VALTREX
SS's text: Huh?
BM's text: Oops, sorry that wasn't meant for you. I'm at the doctor getting a check-up and refills on my prescriptions....

Uh, WTF :jawdrop: .... LOL!!! Cha-ching! For those of you that haven't seen the billion commercials for Valtrex and don't know what it is, it is a GENITAL HERPES medicine. Now, I am NOT in any way, shape or form putting down or making fun of people that have GH, so please don't take it that way. What I DO know is that BM would be MORTIFIED if she knew that we had seen those texts, Moreover, the fact that I have pictures of the texts! When I sent them to my husband, it made his year! Whenever one of us gets particularly upset or down because of something BM does, the other will simply smile and say "Valtrex"! Blum 3

There were a few other texts that came through that alluded to it being um, NOT cold sores. Even if it were something like that, it would still embarrass the hell outta BM to know that we know

Rags's picture

Yet another example where BLISTERING BARE KID ASS is in order.

Afer two weeks that little shit should have been perfectly polite and calling every one Mr and Mrs, replying yes/no ma'am and yes/no sir.

Next time confiscate his phone when he gets to your home and don't give it back until he leaves for BMs hell house. Lay out the rules and BLISTER HIS BARE ASS every time he fails to follow them.

If he screams and rants BLISTER HIS ASS, if he screams while you are blistering his ass BLISTER HIS ASS SOME MORE!!!

I have zero tolerance for that kind of crap. A 10yo has no business behaving that way for any reason.

IMHO of course.

Best regards,

purpledaisies's picture

I agree with rags but i wouldn;t spank him. i would take the phone, we were in a similar situation and we took the phone. Are lawyer told us we had every right to do so. We told bm and ss that if that phone came to our house it will be put up and not be used and he will get it back at drop off and not until then. But in my case it didn't make since for him to have the thing as it didn't get service at house anyway. She hd a cricket which is for a certain area only.

As far as the behavior I would make him stay in his room till he could come out and behave and not till then and if that means he has to eat in there than so be it.

Couldawouldashoulda's picture

Awww just-a-mom had to go and point that out, didn'tcha? We were just starting to have some fun, lol }:)

Hahaha, yeah I prefer to think that it's the kind that happen "south of the border" Wink
Also, from the fact that she was at the Gyno, which I didn't add before, but was one of the texts

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the next day we actually got a certified letter from her attorney on her behalf informing us that BM was filing a motion with the court that morning demanding we return the cell phone to him. Our attorney emailed us the faxed copy he got also, but obviously wasn't concerned. We never did and would NEVER give him that cell phone back until he left to go back to BM. I SO wanted her to file that motion with the court! Damn, that would have said more to the judge about her character and the little monster she has created than we ever could begin to tell him. But, alas, it was just another BS threat on her part and another check in the bank for that lucky attorney of hers. He hit the jackpot of clients; two of the dumbest, most bitter women ever to walk this Earth (BM and her own evil mother) and an unlimited source of funding (the dumb-ass that married BM's mother). Talk about funding terrorists!

Minnow's picture

And I thought I had a situation that was difficult. Sounds like Mr. and Mrs. Behavin are on the same page and that to me is what makes a difference between a good marriage and a bad marriage. Thanks for making me smile tonight!