You are here

Frustrated at the lack of justice!

Snarky's picture

Last month SK's come for their visit and reveal casually that they are going to live in a hotel. "The owner of the house we are staying at wants us out and gave us until the end of the month." the kids say. We find out through court documents that Transtesticle got evicted (this is the second time in two years) for not paying her rent. How she got into this place with a previous eviction is beyond me. DH tried to talk to her about what was happening (he records all their conversations) and she says she can't afford to pay her bills because he doesn't give her enough money and she goes to school full time. Um, going to school three days a week, to me, does not constitute full-time. AND, why can't she get a job if three of her kids are in school? He wanted the kids to stay with us for now, and of course she says "Hell no!"

Fast forward a few weeks later: kids are staying with a "friend" of their mothers. Transtesticle won't reveal the physical address to DH. So, DH is taking her to court, yet again, because the police basically say if you don't know where the kids are that's too bad, take her to court. WTH!! If the situation were reversed I'm sure the National Guard would be called in. SK's won't reveal anything and just say "I don't know." when asked where they are living.

While all this is happening, we find out that the father of the fourth child is trying to get a restraining order against her but she keeps avoiding the process server. So he and DH banded together and she was finally served for that, and to go back to court with DH.

Finally, SD 13 refuses to visit because she believes every negative thing her mother says about him; ie, he doesn't pay child support, he left her for another woman yatta yatta yatta. She tells her father to F*off while flipping him the finger every time he tries to speak with her. THEN that kid has the nerve to ask for a laptop, expensive skateboard, and a $200.00 gift card for Christmas. I told DH to wrap his foot in Christmas paper and give her a kick in the ass.

Sorry this was so long, but venting on this forum gives me some release and I appreciate that. However, the sadness from witnessing the damage this woman is doing to her kids is sometimes overwhelming. I'm tired of this crap and wonder how much more I can take.

Thanks for reading,
Snarky

livinthedream's picture

Sounds like you've got alot to handle in your situation. Skids will always side with BM,even if its the worst situation possible. In my situation, Ive seen the worst over the years & the skids pretend like they are on the movie "Its a wonderful life" HELLO...
My SD's are the same way...want everything & wont even say a kind word to DH. Ive learned its best to put my foot down about how much is given for gifts & other stuff. Besides, that is one of the Step Parent rights on the bill of rights.

MarriedwithChild's picture

Snarky, that sounds unbelievable but that seems to be the way of the system. I busted out laughing when I read your comment on "wrap his foot in christmas paper and give her a kick in the ..." Don't worry about what the skids might think of you.It sounds like a denial thing going on anyway.

My dh's uber grazing ex does notta for herself either, free car, free xmas tree, no dignity at all. She even let someone give ss5 a broken gameboy...Me? I had my first at 17 yrs. old and am just now pregnant w/ my second at 37. (yeah) I always took care of my own. My own bs18 lost his real dad to cancer two years ago. We went from 8K a mth. to 3K. I did it though on my own! I don't know why some of these women have zero dignity. Beats the s--- out of me.

Snarky's picture

After so many years I don't care as much as I use to about what the Sk's think of me. Thankfully SD 13 doesn't come over because she hates us so much. She fits the true meaning of a brat and causes too much turmoil anyway; ie, lying, stealing, yelling, typical teenage stuff except the EX encourages her to act out while here. The younger two love coming over here now because they get to say "I love you" and hug DH and me without their older sister tattling to the hippo like she use to.

I know what you mean about the no dignity with the Ex. This woman swears like a sailor in front of the kids and teaches the girls that if you get preggers you can get child support and not worry about getting a job. The ONLY reason she went back to school, is because the Gov't told her to get a job or go back to school.

Sigh, hopefully karma will finally make its way back to that psychotic nutbag soon!

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

Most Evil's picture

Loved your blog - you cracked me up! I am sorry you AND the skids are having to endure all this. You will probably have a few more years of this BM worship, but then now that my SD is 18, she is showing (slight?) signs of improving and being something other than BM's puppet. It helps that we have held the line and not rewarded skid's bad behavior. Stay strong honey - HUGS-!!!!

Snarky's picture

Thanks M.E. and Crue, I just know some how that karma boomerang will come one day for that crazy Sasquatch for putting her kids through this hell. At this point, the 13 y/o is so brainwashed, she may never fully realize the horror show her mother truly is, and, although that is sad, I am thankful we don't have to deal with her behavior every other weekend anymore.

DH and I will absolutely NOT reward this kids abhorrent behavior. She needs to understand that her behavior has consequences...PERIOD, and that she has a choice of acting respectfully, unlike mommy dearest. The big plus out of this situation is that the two younger kiddos get to see what happens when you act like a sh*thead.

Sigh, I wonder if Santa has any flaming reindeer poop we can put in princess' stocking.....

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz