You are here

Friend request? Are you kidding me?

missflo's picture

So I just got a friend request from Witchy Poo. (BM) It has to have been a mistake. Got to be. I'm thinking she accidentally did it whilst facestalking me. My privacy settings are super tight, and I'm not friends with her sons or anyone else in common. I had a quick little freak out . Now I'm just laughing. Thanks but no thanks :sick:

IslandGal's picture

I haven't been on FB for a while, so not sure if this could work.. are you able to send her a message..like.."hahahahahahhaha!" and then delete/block her?

missflo's picture

I just had 10 minutes of THE most frantic FB activity ever.
Witchy Poo finishes work at 530pm, 25 minute drive home.(We're in Australia, its Friday night here.)
DH spoke to SS, general chit chat, what's going on? Mum's taking me to friend x house when she gets home, she called to say she's on her way, I need to be ready. Sorry Dad, can I talk later?
Sure.. no worries.

Cue Miss Flo's frenzy.
Accept friend request.
Open access to Witchy Poos FB page.
Screenshot. Screenshot. Screenshot.
Unfriend. Delete. Blocked.
SS's also blocked.

Bahahahahaha. }:)

worst_stepmom_ever's picture

Awesome! }:)

missflo's picture

Thanks Smile

missflo's picture

Lots of "my beautiful babies" , these kids are 16 and 18, and the 18 year old doesn't talk to her anymore. Interestingly she isn't friends with SS18.
Lots of posts from last month when we were married, "he's marrying the homewrecker" I have to point out here that I didn't meet him till 7 YEARS after she'd left... but whatever.

A photo from our wedding, presumably taken by SS16, upsets me a little that he let her have that, but it was only SS, DH & DHs twin brother not me, so not my problem. Thought it odd though.

Lots of slagging DH from last December when the divorce was finalized and she changed her name. Thats funny too because she fought the divorce as much as she could. (which isn't much given how long theyd been seperated by she did refuse to do a joint application or sign any paperwork)
"Finally get my own identity back" I was really glad when she changed her name back because we wouldn't have the same surname Wink
Interesting comments from her friends, encouraging more positive outlook, so its not just me who thinks shes bitter.
Couple of "struggling single mum" cracks, how finances are so tight. For the record, DH pays $884 a fortnight in CS for one son (eldest is 18 and in the army) she works full time cash in hand for her sister and got 76% of the proceeds of the marital home, about $275 000. So unless shes still gambing I'm not sure why its such a struggle.
Almost not worth the effort but an interesting insight.

hangingbyathread6's picture

LOL! MyDH's exW posted crap on FB when we got married last summer also...same kind of thing. Her comment was can't wait to watch him go through what he put me through (whatever that means?). But she refers to me as the home wrecker also....and does so in the community...parents in the kids' sports teams etc. I started dating my DH in January 2011...their divorce was final in January 2006...they separated in March of 2005....yeah home wrecker alright. Although it did bite her in the ass one day when she was going on and on about me to someone that she didn't realize was a cousin of mine...and how I broke up her family and stole her husband...cousin said...weren't you divorced a long time ago? I didn't think you had a husband? Damn do I wish I could have been there to see her face when that was said! But cousin and I and some friends did have a great laugh about it over some drinks later. Smile

missflo's picture

Basically everything I saw confirms in my mind that the friend request was an accident.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

I'm with you - keep fb clean and happy and you'll have no worries. Really do not understand people who use fb as some sort of online open diary to the world.

missflo's picture

My FB is really clean and would have been a disappointment to her I'm sure, had she been able to see anything. I use it mostly to communicate with my brother and SIL in a different state.
I won't be accepting, nor do I accept friend requests from people I don't know. I think I have about 15 friends, I'm related to all of them.
The only thing that bugs me is how she's rewritten history.
She left him, with the children for a guy she'd been having an affair with. He left her 12 weeks later (I guess living with her and her kids was not as much fun as having a bit on the side.)
I'm not quite sure how that translates to me being a home wrecker, unless its because once we'd met he then decided to sort out the legalities of the divorce. Maybe that was when she realised he couldn't be her backup plan.

Mentalgirl48's picture

I blocked Cuntzilla from my FB last year.. That started a lot of crap.. I decided not to let her view all of the wonderful California vacation pictures that we took while visiting Bf's family.. She was suppose to take boys to Colorado for half this trip and canceled out the last moment to take take HERSELF to some elaborate vacation on some Island somewhere . so while in California I blocked her... She bitched about it to Dh... I told him she is no longer free to view any of my pics of her boys.. She can create her own memories... .

AllinThisTogether4's picture

It may be good thing to be able to be on a friendly basis with her.
I dont know her personally but...just a thought

missflo's picture

It might have been, once upon a time.
Not now.
She's pulled to much crap and blamed me for too much for me to allow that kind of cray cray into my life.
They aren't my kids, they're his and hers.
She has made it VERY clear that I don't get a voice, so she doesn't get one either.

mypandaabear's picture

I did the friending in the case of his ex....I live with her kids, and whilst I don't post much when I do, its usally pics of the kids trying something new, or their school concerts and I'll tag her in the post so she sees it. I figure its better to get along with the woman, than be an enemy. Admittedly she lives in another state, and I really don't have to deal with her except communicate over christmas and birthday presents so we don't double up, as the kids ask the same from her in their wish lists as they do from us. We co-exist quite amicably...and just by freaky co-incidence, we have the same surname, so people just assume she's a relative of mine, rather than the ex of my partner.