You are here

Finally he did it - he stood up for himself!

atpeace's picture

I have been disengaged and biting my tongue for a few weeks now...I thought my SO had seemed precoccupied which usually means he ex wife is involved...so he admitted to me she has been leaving him voice mails (the court's approved way for them to communicate regarding their daughters) and that they have gotten very threatening...so he asked me would I think he was a "pansy" (for lack of a better word) if he reported this...basically in two voice mails on Thursday she threated to run him down with her BF's truck and that she was going to go to his office and our home and "F'n take him down" and destroy him...needless to say I agreed he needed to report this....which he did on Friday...now we sit and wait has anyone out there ever had to deal with something like this and if so what were your results.

atpeace's picture

Thanks SC & Whimsey yes I wasn't aware of it but in my state as well this goes against the domestic voilence act AND the anti terrorist act which is a criminal offense and is punishable by jail time......I knew it was again the domestic violence act but not the 2nd! I just hope it calms her down...my fear personally is that she has gone off the deep end and that this will put an end to it.....ya hear such crazy stuff today!!!! Thanks again!

atpeace's picture

sc I love that and say all the time he "shoulda trained the bitch from the beginning" so not nice but so appropriate......