You are here

feeling very sad today--OT

startingover2010's picture

i am sitting here listening to love songs and working on photo videos for my cousin and bestfriend--both are getting married next summer. the first few songs i was really pumped, totally psyched for both of them. now im so depressed and sad and im on the verge of tears, knowing that i was suppossed to be having MY wedding around the same time as them (it was actually really cute and funny how all 3 of us decided on 3 consecutive months) we were all going to plan our weddings together and help plan each other's. and now, because of sd, bf, and life in general, it isnt happening for me (great the tears are here) and i feel so cheated! i am soo happy for them but feel so bad for myself. if my bd3 wasnt going to be home from school soon, i'd crack a bottle and drown in my misery....but motherhood calls soon.

sorry, had to vent.

Purpleflower09's picture

How come your not getting married when you wanted to? I'm so SO sorry...big BIG hugs to you.
Purpleflower

Wicked.Step.Monster's picture

How did your financial situation work out? I hope you are able to find employment of some sort very soon so you can get out of this mess.

startingover2010's picture

so far nothing wsm. i have applied everywhere i can think of.

and purpleflower, bf and i have had nothing but problems with sd11 (read other blogs), its pretty much close to the end for us. its so amazing how one little child can ruin a future for you. he doesnt want to beleive that, but its true. sometimes stepparenting and blended family life isnt for everyone, and whatever love you have for someone isnt enough.

and thank you for the hugs Smile