You are here

Feeding BMs Fantasy

sbm014's picture

Last night SO told me "The small stuff is about SS" and my response was "you will always be daddy" and he decided to be quiet and move on from the subject as if I should just shut up. 

Let me say a little back story. Over the weekend I posted a rant about BM grabbing SS up so 'THEY' could go show daddy his sports trophy while I was trying to take a picture for SO since his phone was in the truck. She tries every chance she can to play the happy family card and even has made comments I'm just a friend who will show up to stuff.

At the beginning of the school year for the meet the teacher because it was his first one I told SO I would sit out to avoid drama. He didn't like it but said okay as he knows I will do everything for SS and I know he wants me by his side but I have to protect myself from the psycho. Well she signed the sheet as if they were married and he then crossed it out and put him ad SS on the next line. Since then she has pitched fits about me picking up the school pictures for our house among several other thugs to do with the school and even reported the school I wasn't on the approved list to see him (when I went to get the pictures I went and eat with him at lunch) - this was because SHE took me off the list.

She has also put our household down to the teacher saying she is the one who put all the work into SS knowing ABCs and other stuff that she read to him etc. This pisses me off to no extent as I came into the situation and SS knew nothing except to count to 6 because his daddy drives a 6 speed and will let SS shift. I am the one who bought flash cards for BOTH housed because she couldn't afford them, I'm the one who started making sure he could at least understand a story as I got the 'step-into-reading' books and told SO we needed to read nightly which SS now request instead of watching TV.  I didn't force any of it but told SO I was caught off guard at the lab of knowledge considering she does NOTHING all day. And he implemented these things yet she take full credit and then puts us down - I'm not asking for credit but at least make it sound like BM and SO were involved. 

Well today is thanksgiving dinner at his school. Both SS and SO asked me if I could be there and I talked to my boss so I can make it. Well it started with him telling SO that he needed to sit between him and mama - meaning SS then BM and then SO at the end. And then last night BM was on the phone with SS and said "daddy and I are coming to see you for lunch tomorrow are you excited?" (we put her on speaker as she has been known to ask SS absurd stuff and him just say yes ma'am as he doesn't pay attention half the time because she calls during play time.) SO corrected her and said "mama, daddy and ms s are going to be there buddy" and she scoffed and proceeded to tell SS she would bring his lunch (why bring lunch on our time if you complain about not being able to afford for your family). and that 'they' would have a good lunch and hung up. We let him play and it was bath time well SO went outside to plug in his truck (it's a diesel ad has been getting chilly outside). I went to check on SS and he looked at me and told me "My momma needs to sit next to my daddy not you" and I just walked away.

I know she talked to him as she picked him up from school yesterday. He was also very distant which is not SS he normally wants to tell me bout his day and talk and we get along rather well. 

I told SO it bothered me which is when it he made the comment "Don't let it bother you the little things like this are about SS." and my "You will always be daddy" came in. 

I know that he asked me again this morning if I would be there and I will do it for SO and he wouldn't dare sit next to be BM but isn't this behavior of not asking her to tone back or at least acknowledge I am not a friend but his new wife letting her have her fantasy? I have caught her snapping pics of the two of them and making comments about "her boys" now I'm my saying if you want pics of your past don't take them tho it's weird but don't make comments they are not YOUR boys. SS is YOUR boy and SO is MY man. 

I have always said I have one of the SOs as he backs up what I say to SS and defends what I do to BM and tells BM I will always be around but - he won't address what she is telling SS nor the fact of her pushing me to the side to make it look like they are a happy family. I'm not asking for him to blow up but just a "At evens can you respect my wife standing by me and not act we are a happy family as you know I've moved on"

I dunno if I'm asking to much I just know today today will be awkward and I'm not to excited to see the stunt she will pull not only today but after the lunch when he tries to put me back on the list. 

Do you think he's feeding into her fantasy land?