You are here

The Fairy B Mother..?

ColdFeet's picture

Does anyone have a non-interfering BM in their life..that is actually alive and well?! :?

Did you have to tame them or were they already trained before your arrival?!

Aniki-Moderator's picture

I vote for mythical creature. BioHo is called such because she's a Ho. 5 children by 4 men. Seduced her first "man" when she was 9yo (he was 12). Admits that by age 18, she'd already been with 30 men. Has sold *IT* for money, clothing, jewelry, and other $$ items.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

A stripper is not the same thing as Ho. And BioHo is, IMHO, worse than any number of regular working Hos.

classyNJ's picture

Yes - me. But it's because she doesn't give a shit!

In the beginning she was calling and texting all the time to "chat" and not about the children, with DH but that was after she had few cocktails and it was ALWAYS when I was with him. After a few months of him answering and me getting up to leave he stopped answering her. That was 7 years ago. We do not hear anything from her unless its from her lawyer.

newcstep's picture

Once Upon a Time there lived a fairly named Briar Marsh. BM's story begins like most; she met her prince, fell under the spell of fairy prince love, and started a family. BM loved her children, her fairy life, and her nice fairy castle that her prince paid for. But eventually, Briar began to awake from her dickinduced coma and realized that she loved all of these things more than she loved her prince. She thought she could keep her children, fairy life, and fairly castle but kick the prince out of the picture.

BM and the prince went to fairy court where the King and Queen ruled that Briar and the prince should split everything in half including time with their children. Briar was outraged!Her anger grew over time transforming Briar the fairy into Briar the harpy!

One day the prince found a new fairy love named Snowlace Meadow. Snowlace too fell under the prince's dickspell and entered her coma state believing that life would be perfect in her blended castle of fairy step love. While still bespelled by the prince's penis, SM married her prince. But Snowlace was not ready for BM the harpy and her sreiking acid! Suddenly even the fairy babies were starting to look more and more like little harpy spawn.

SM was scared so she ran to her fairy godmother who granted SM a special magic wand. With this wand Snowlace was able to zap BM with a jolt of electric shock any time BM crossed over into Snowlace's blended castle of fairly step love. After time, SM was able to train Briar the Harpy to stay in her own lands and never to indrude into her life ever again.

With time, and an occasional zap form SM's magic wand, even the harpy spawn began to return to their lovely fairy baby selves and Briar (while always a harpy) learned to love her children more than she hated the prince and his new fairy wife, snowlace Meadow. Snowlace and the Prince were able to live happily ever after...

...sorry it's Friday, and I have WAY too much time on my hands Smile

Stepped in what momma's picture

Love it!!

hereiam's picture

BM over here does not interfere...anymore. As soon as my SD got married, which emancipated her, DH declared himself BM free and hasn't talked to her since.

Prior to that, she did calm down some over the years because DH stood up to her and took her to court for contempt and let her know that he would not let her walk all over him just because she gave birth to his kid. His child support went through CSE and he gave her nothing extra and she knew better than to ask. It was a stressful 13 years, though because she is just such a bitch.

SM12's picture

I was a non interfering BM with my BS and my XH. I didn't trash him to my BS. I adored XH's long time GF and even thanked her on Mothers day for loving my BS and being so good to him. I was cooperative with schedules. Didn't hound him for money and never raised the CS (even though he never paid). I never asked him to pay half of medical or for any school fees, clothes, anything.
What did I get for it??? I got a kick in the teeth when he was hauled to court for non payment of the CS. Called every vile name in the book and had my former SD turned against me.
I wouldn't have changed a thing about how I treated my XH. My BS knows how smoothly his childhood went because of how managed to co-parent with my XH.
It's been two years of zero contact from XH.
Sadly, I don't have that type of relationship with my SS's BM. Her loss, and a huge loss for the SS's considering their crappy attitude and behavior make me pretend they don't exist instead of wanting to be a part of their life.

Acratopotes's picture

yes I do..... BM is no issue, she tried pissing me off once years ago... now she avoids me..

she called me a whore, I laughed and said that coming from a woman who was pregnant by her toyboy while married to her husband... good one BM go and look up what the word whore means..

now nothing, she does not even contact SO...

momjeans's picture

They exist, but I believe they're a rare breed.

BM is a real piece of work. She was that BM that wanted to keep DH on ice before AND after their divorce.

Like DanielleR pointed-out, "BM PAS'd the skids because she was not allowed to interfere enough", this was totally BM once she found out DH and I were dating. Then once she started obeying the CO, she became overly interfering because she thrived off of attention, even if negative, from DH.

We've noticed a pattern of her level of crazy and intrusiveness coincides with the current state of her own personal life. For the betterment of our marriage, we have her pretty iced, and only deal with her when absolutely necessary.

CLove's picture

BM here is considered bi-polar and needs her medications and what not to exist normally. Its been quiet right now, but in the past she has been mean, spiteful and ugly with her comments, both about me and towards SO. Their divorce will be final 1 entire year since August (when they were married, how appropriate).

When I first met SO, he told me stories of her physically abusing him. She dug her nails into his skin, and under. She broke things and threw things around. She got drunk and emotionally really out there.

She is living with a decent guy, I guess, and although they have problems, its been quiet. Too quiet. LOL - Is there such a thing?

She is much less crazy than when she and SO first separated (over her cheating), and occasionally will do something inappropriate.

Eb523's picture

I would like to believe that I am. My ex, his wife, and I get along. We spend about 20 mins talking at pick up and drop off. We try to do things together (it's slowed down since we both have a lot going on with our extended families). But I try to make sure my son's step mom knows how much I appreciate her and my son's father is just great. We get along better now than we did when we were together. I think a lot of it has to do with communication and putting the kids first. If both parents aren't doing both those things in a healthy manner, then you will ultimately have issues.