You are here

exBf is back with the BM and now she is pregnant

gocubsgo's picture

I feel so f'ing hurt and betrayed. They've been divorced nearly 4 years. Around a year ago, they decided they need to work together to coparent and just get along. Well, getting along tunred into the BFF status. Before long, they were calling and texting eachother all times of the day and evening. he assured me that he'd never get back with her. he said this was all for their 5 yo sons benefit. They had 50/50 and no child support was piad. Before they became bff's, he told me about their 2 year marriage - She lied, cheated, took money from him, was a manipulator, was extremely controlling, loud, dominant, etc. And then.... they became BFF's, and suddenly, she was not a bad person. Hmmmmph. Interesting. I worked hard in the beginning of our relationship to help him with his trust issues that she gave him. But now she is not a bad person.

Like I said, she ultimately divorced him 4 years ago to be with her boyfriend. She and her boyfriend were still together until a few months ago. But let me back up. In August, boyfriend got a call from her announcing she is a month pregnant. She was happy, but at the same time, upset. She was upset because she suspected her boyfriend was cheating on her. A few months later, she miscarried. I'm not even convinced that she was really pregnant to be honest. And a couple months after the miscarriage, she and her boyfriend broke up. Within 3 months of her BU, I learn that she and my *now* ex are having NSA sex. And today I learned that she is pregnant with my ex's baby. And they are THRILLED.

Why would he want to be with her?? And how long will this last between them??? Ugggh. I have visions of them surrounded by kids, laughing and having a good time. So happy to be back together. Living in a beautiful house with laughter in the air. Planning on more kids. They won't have money issues because they both make decent wages. And here I sit, bummed out, feeling betrayed.

TASHA1983's picture

^^^^EXACTLY^^^^ You are finally free and in the end...YOU are the one who is better off!!!

You are SKID-FREE AND FREE OF A LYING, WHORE-LOVING LOSER!!!!

You will find an AMAZING KIDLESS MAN and be the one having the last laugh....you'll see Wink

silver ring's picture

Sweetheart,
I know it is hurting very badly. But it will go away. You will heal.
They will break up again and he will want to go back to you. Watch!
Get on with your life, find another man.I know it is hard to do, but you have the resources.

BSgoinon's picture

My dad tried coming home to my mom once. It lasted exactly 24 hours.

It won't last.

I am sorry you have to sit back and watch this. I know it must be painful. You don't want that guy anyways, you can do better. He obviously isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

Jsmom's picture

You can do better. This is not a situation that you want to be involved in. Sounds like a mess...

herewegoagain's picture

I am so sorry, but honestly, be happy that you got rid of him. It is obvious that their whole crap about being courteous for the kids was a bunch of BS...thus, in the end, you got out and put yourself first.

It's pretty pathetic that she has gone on to have another kid so quickly with someone she divorced. It just goes to show you how pathetic some women are who will get pregnant at the drop of a hat just to keep a guy, who one day is a loser and the next day their boyfriend, in tow.

Glad you are out of that. They both sound like crappy and lousy trailer park trash.

Orange County Ca's picture

You should be bummed and petrayed but lets face reality. You were only a convenience. Better to have found out before you got in deeper.

CaveCanem's picture

Karma. It will bite him in the arse and he will regret and wonder wtf he was thinking. That's a 100% money back guarantee right there!!! It may take some time, but that's ok. In due time.

In the meantime, enjoy your freedom from all that drama! I understand the pain and feeling of betrayal (see my story), and I know exactly how you are feeling. I will say the pain does dull with time and focus on your healing and happiness.

Helena.Handbasket's picture

I promise you its not as wonderful as you think it is. Just wait.

Be happy you dodged that bullet.

Poodle's picture

Please, after you have cracked open the champagne at escaping this awful swindling man, go and get yourself checked out for STDs. Even if the sex you had was always protected. Just get that sorted out quickly as you don't know what these horrible people have passed on to you. Thank god you are free of their crap.

anafiodorova's picture

Bless him and let him go where he came from. Focus on you and loving yourself.Fill your life with love and surround yourself with loving and caring people, exercise and take up activities that make you feel happy and good about yourself.Focus on your vision for your life, get clarity on what you need and want of your life and set a plan in motion and activities that will lead you there.
I donot want to be judgemental but this type of behaviour is trashy and they both deserve each other and are good for each other. You are worthy and deserve so so much more. Buy yourself a nice dress , have a nice cup of coffee or tea smile, laugh , take a walk in nature , near a lake or a beach or in the mountains....Be happy !!!!!! Trust that what is meant for you will not pass you by!