You are here

EX THINKS SHE IS DOING ME A FAVOR ???

pat's picture

My ex called me to tell me twice how she is doing me a favor because she is letting my kids see me on fathers day !! I told her she is not a father, hell she is not even a good mother! Unbelievable that she thinks that I owe her something just to see my kids. I see the writing on the walls.

HennyPen's picture

Pat please don't let her upset you so. She knows exactly how to push your buttons and seems to enjoy it. Enjoy your Father's day with your kids and don't let her evilness ruin it for you. You can enjoy the moment, not the entire journey of how they got there!

pat's picture

Yes, you are right. I will try to enjoy the day. She is just jealous that I have someone special in my life now, and she will be alone for a long time to come.

sickofher's picture

Well we should make her brownies!
Some people are just too into themselves!
Enjoy your fathers day! Smile

Pantera's picture

DH's ex wife wouldn't take SS10 on Mother's Day but wants him on Fathers Day, WTF? Some people are just nuts!!! Have a great Father's Day, don't let your ex ruin it.

iwishyouwould's picture

Gotta realize that she knows exactly what she is doing - she doesnt think she is doing you a favor - everyone knows that fathers day is the day fathers spend with their kids .. even crazy bms are not on that level of flatline stupidity - what she thinks she is doing is pissing you off and being a queen bitch, making herself feel better, and getting a kick out of tormenting you. The only way for her to succeed is if you let her. DONT LET HER!!! Have fun with your kids, you deserve it! Smile

I am confused's picture

Isn't it in the papers that you get the kids on Father's Day and she gets them on Mother's Day? Usually that's in the custody/visitation papers.

pat's picture

Thank you all. I hope Fathers Day is good for a picnic in the park with my girls. Hope the weather holds out. Any ideas if it rains ?