You are here

ER Doc Mom

HowBoutScottyDont's picture

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8209721/Heroic-ER-doctor-frontl...

I don't know the whole background here, and I do wonder if the had already tried working with the doctor Mom to keep the little girl with him. 

But in this case, I think the little should be in the safer home, not with the ER doc mom every day. 

The mom is doing a heroic job. This must be so hard for her to not have her child at home. Nevertheless, the child's safety needs to be paramount, IMO.

CompletelyPuzzled's picture

Hopefully the court put other methods in place so she can have frequent contact with her dsughter.  The least they can do is allow her to have facetime and phone conversations with her child.

I understand why the father took this route but it still seems really sad. Hopefully people will follow the stay at home orders and we can see some relief from this virus.

HowBoutScottyDont's picture

Not the most thorough of news sites. I hope more is reported....

And agreed I hope it was written in such a way that video chats are required, etc

Rags's picture

Quarantine is quantine.  I concur that there should be no switching households during the Corona sequestor.  Which home Skids are in is not critical.  It just needs to be one home.

IMHO of course.