You are here

Entitled rude SK's and crap parent husband

Momlife39's picture

My 2 SS's 10 and 13 are spoiled, rude, and emtitled. Husband gives them hundreds of dollars for video gaming, yet everyday I hear them ask for more, all while they talk back and act rudely. 

I dom't live with husband and enjoy being able to go retreat to my safe and quiet home with my bio-son 9 thst does not destroy my house. 

The 13 year old SS calls me "Karen" and just talks rudely to me often and others. Husband tells him to stop with no real consequences. I don't feel supported at all. Husbsnd thinks just telling them over and over to stop is parenting.  The SS 10 is always back talking me and his dad. 

The SS 13 and his friend were rude to my bio son today, refusing to play a game he wanted after he and SS 10 played their games of choice for an hour. 

After a blow-up over that with my bio son 9 in tears and upset, I told my husband I heard the kids say my son's name in the bedroom.

( It is common for SS 13 to try to get my son or his brother involved when he is mad at one of them, so I figured that is what he was up  to) Husband asked SS10 and he said his brother didn't say my son's name. I told my husband I knew I heard it. He then tells me his son wouldn't lie and I needed to go home. 

I took my bio home directly and was furipus. I told my husband I am done after being treated like crap by his kids, then crao from him. 

Husband doesn't want to be over but I have had my fill of this s*** up to my forehead. My husbsnd is a shit paremt I think and I don't think any of them are good for my bio son. 

I am going to stand by my statememt I am done

Rags's picture

Be done.  For real.

You and your son do not have to tolerate this asshole and his toxic shallow and polluted gene pool.

That he would accuse you of lying while backing his lying POS spawn would be deal a breaker for me if I were you.

Momlife39's picture

I feel like we were treated like garbage being told to leave. I am done with this. I don't want my son to think it is okay for us to be treated that way. 

Husband is the type to hardly ever apologize either and realize he is in the wrong. That is a whole other huge issue. 

notsurehowtodeal's picture

The fact that your DH believed his son over you would be a deal-breaker for me. I'm guessing this is probably not the first time that has happened. If you feel like it is over, and know you have tried as much as you can, it is probably time to take the next step and start divorce proceedings.

Loxy's picture

Yes that would be a deal breaker for me too! Your DH essentially accused you of lying when he said his son wouldn't lie. 

Lady Sav's picture

It has to be this for me. 

Its doesnt matter what is happening, this is totally unacceptable. 

To tell you to go home. Its ridiculous.sending you cyber hugs 

Momlife39's picture

This is not the first time it has happened. When I have watched SK's while husband works, and have told them how misbehaved they were, he thought I was "over exaggerating a bit." 

I guess it is too difficult to acknowledge his kids act out. 

nappisan's picture

i understand of not being believed , my DH would ask me for evidence when i would tell him about things that his son has done,,, everyone knew this kid lied through his teeth but all his family would be "oh hes just a kid!"  Its a good thing you live seperately 

Momlife39's picture

Some parents refuse to acknowledge their kids are not anything but angels. I am glad  I don't live there

AgedOut's picture

Every time you find yourself weakening, remind yourself that you are your child's advocate. you must do what's in his best interest. and when your husband expects you to get over this and get back to "normal" ask yourself exactly what you get our of this marriage, whether it makes you happy, if you are loved and respected.

tog redux's picture

This doesn't sound like much of a marriage. You don't live together, your husband won't parent his kids, he believes his poorly behaved child's account of events over yours, he tells you to leave when his precious poopsie son gets upset with you - what's to save here?

shamds's picture

So that he doesn't need to sort this mess and lack of parenting his kid(s) and address their major disrespect etc with consequences, just says it right there. He has no respect for you.

you're basically some convenient side piece he can come to when he needs to release his stress and get a sexual release. Other than that, you are on your own.

it doesn't take very long to resent a spouse like this because you are wasting precious time and space on garbage spouse. He has no respect for you. It rarely ever changes. 

Ki2619's picture

I have no good advice but I just want to say I'm jealous you all don't live together.  LOL  I need that in my life.  I'm so used to it being me and my son who is now 18.  I miss my little home sometimes.  LOL 

I would be gone if I had a place already if my husband accused me of lying over his bratty kid.  I'm sorry you're dealing with this.