You are here

Enough, is apparently never going to be enough.

steplifesux's picture

Okay, I've posted a couple of times, first post some what explained my misery (the tip of it anyway)
2nd post stated my ideas for solving some of the issues..
Haven't had a chance to put my "ideas" into place yet. So yesterday I had to tolerate another exchange for ss9 with crazy BM. Again our "summer" pick up time is 1pm set by BM, at exactly 1pm I was on time(as always) and sitting in my car in front of her house..guess what?? Yep you've guessed, she was not there. She would not pick up my DH phone calls or respond to any of his text asking where the kid was..I texted got no response, my DH who was in a middle of a meeting for his firm, had to excuse himself once again from a important meeting to call me and ask me to call BMs Dad (SS grandpa) to have him call his daughter and find out where the kid was. I did, I spoke with BMs Dad, and explained the situation, he called his daughter, and within 5 mins my DH gets a text from her, she tells him she's at her house waiting for his "ignorant whore of a wife to pick up THERE SON"
Umm, no bc I'm still parked on the road in front of her house. So I continue to wait, while telling DH she has 5 mins then I'm leaving. I'm Done ! He texts her and tells her she has 5 mins, if she's not there with the SS, I'm leaving and I would not get the kid, he also informed her that it's a holiday weekend and it's our weekend, but if she didn't have SS to me in 5 mins, he would not be taking him at all she could keep him and actually be a MOMMY for more then a 2 day period. Guess what, she showed up exactly 4 mins later. Guess she didn't want to run the risk of having to keep her own kid over a weekend, would infringe on her party time. I drove off with my SS 42 mins after set pick up time, was late for my BD (who was seriously injured in a auto accident) doctors appt, that was set for 2pm. We have 1 more exchange b4 school starts and then school release will be pick ups..please Lord Jesus help me to maintain for 1 more pick up.
On what maybe a good note, BMs Dad called my husband last night and asked him exactly what has been going on, of coarse BM has been telling her Daddy how she's so innocent and it's all us, WELLLL, MY DH let him have the real scoop along with several text messages he forwarded on to BMs Daddy to prove his lovely daughter is batshit CRAZY..after BMs daddy heard the whole ugly truth he told my DH that he was going to sit his daughter down and have a serious talk with her about growing the hell up..now this chick is 33 yrs old, I think we are beyond the growing up stage, I personally think her daddy needs to look Into mental treatments for BM Wink now my DH thinks this is the miracle we have been looking for, BMs Daddy is going to step in and help straighten out this 33 yr old crazy Daughter...me on the other hand is getting ready to install Fort Knox at my home, as I know this totally crazy BM , is Not going to handle being called out to her daddy..oh no I have a deep rooted feeling there will be retaliation on her part, and probably lots of it..so I'm strapping in and waiting for the shit storm that is probably on our way. The crazy winds are about to pick up speed. We shall see.

steplifesux's picture

Cat,
BM insist on 1pm pick up time for summer, my DH is at work at 1pm, I think this is why BM insist on such a ridiculous time. What really gets me is she works too, although we think only part time who knows for sure, bc sometimes she has SS at 1pm and sometimes it's a neighbor, friend, bf, grandparent, babysitter whoever. And when it's BM s turn to pick up at our home, she always uses the "work" excuse for not being able to pick up on time..even tho she picked the freaking time..she does this all on purpose.

Sports Fan's picture

I would of left the moment it was going to make me late for my daughter's appointment. This is not your responsibility and your DH is allowing BM to control your lives. When BM couldn't be reached, that should of been the end of it. I understand that your DH doesn't want to miss time with his kid but he is allowing this to continue to happen by making all this effort every time. He is enabling her.

steplifesux's picture

Twizzler,
Omg yes !! Thank you. Funny DH and I have been together for almost 10 yrs and MARRIED for 7.. The BM is and was known locally for being. "Bar whore" my SS came into the world as a product of a one night drunken bar night fling. dH didn't even know the kid was his until after the kid was born and the BMs bf didn't think the child was his, after DNA test on BMs bf side he knew it wasn't BM then came to my husband and one other local fella for DNA test. My DH was the lucky winner,, by this time DH and I had been dating for about a yr, and where planning a life together. ( and I'm referred to as the "whore" I want to throw a dictionary at her..lol. I'm not the one who had to DNA test 3 different men to figure out who the daddy was. She also loves to refer to how I was with DH while she was pg with the kid, well technically yes, as DH and I watered dating a few months after he had the one night stand with her, but he didn't know she was pg until he heard a rumor going around the bar he owned at the time ( sold the bar!!) he didn't think anything of the rumor bc hey she was a bar whore. It wasn't until a couple of months after the kid was born, our world crashed in. So by this time we where together and I stuck by him. Sucky !!

hangingbyathread6's picture

I feel for your situation with they psycho BM...I have to deal with one too. However....after she didn't show on time at a time SHE SET, I would not have gone through all that rigamarole...I would have left, went home and carried out my day. When she asks why you didn't pick up skid, well because you WEREN'T there....now if you want us to have him, it will be YOUR responsibility to bring him to US at time set by you, and let her know you had plans so if she was not there at the time you set, she would be keeping skid.

You deserve much better than to be run around by that crazy woman! On top of the fact that she calls you names??? Hell to the no would I give her ANY consideration.

Easylikesundaymornin's picture

Psycho BM !!!

How far dies BM Dad live from everyone involved ??

If he lives in close quarters ~ why not use his house as the pick up/drop off point. Then Daddy dearest can witness his crazy ass Verucas behavior ???

steplifesux's picture

BMs Dad lives about 25 miles south of where we are at, and he still works so he's not always around Sad
But she wouldn't act like that in front of her Daddy anyway, remember she's innocent victim here. She would be on her best behavior in front of daddy, then find some other way to screw with us.

AllySkoo's picture

I see why you're doing pickups - you're a SAHM (if I remember correctly), SS isn't the problem, and you don't actually mind doing pickups themselves. What bothers you (rightly!) is BM going out of her way to piss you off.

I think you might be on to something here with calling her Dad. She doesn't want to look crazy in front of him? She wants to play victim? Then each and every time she pulls her shit you call or text him. "Hey BM's Dad, do you know where BM is? I've been waiting at pickup spot for 20 minutes and I can't get a hold of her." "BM's Dad, I'm concerned that something might be wrong with BM. She was driving rather erratically when she picked SS up - could you make sure he's OK? I attached a video so you can judge for yourself, since I didn't want to seem like I was over-reacting!"

Over in the Adult SKid forums, there's a poster who was having issues with her adult SD doing batshit crazy things. Finally, after a particularly nasty and vitriol filled letter, she sent a copy of the letter to her SD's DH. Lol Seems to have curbed at least the nastier parts of her behavior, since she's seen that smom isn't afraid to make her behavior "public" to people SD had told she was the victim!

steplifesux's picture

@AllySkoo,
Yes exactly, I am a SAHM and my SS is not the problem, hes a good kid, ( I believe thanks to me) and I love him as I do my bio kids. I never ever want him to feel slighted or unwelcome in our family, he is a part of it, and always will be. And it's not his fault he has a batshit crazy BM. I don't mind picking him up, or being the Mother role for him, I don't mind doing stuff for him at school either, and I don't mind being the primary child care person in our home I'm a mom it's what I do. It's BM issues that cause all the problems.
And you are correct, it's the crap the BM pulls that pisses me off so much, its like she sits around trying to find new ways of doing it too. I hope your right, and going public with her crazy May curve it..if it works this time, you can bet your butt, I will do it every time she pulls crap from here on out. Bc I think 10 yrs of this is ENOUGH !
Thank you so much, you seem to understand where I'm coming from. ! Some people don't, I can't just stop caring for SS, 1) I love him and don't want to hurt him. 2) my DH and I have agreements and bc of those I get to be involved with bio kids more being at SAHM,
So again thank you. !!