You are here

EGG DONOR coming for SKID today, first time since JULY!

dledden's picture

Yep....the shit stupid, yet realistically VERY SMART egg donor of SKID called him yesterday and is coming to get him today...with presents of course. Must be nice to be a 2x a year parent, show up for birthday and xmas, give your kid gifts and then disappear again for 6 months. Pay no child support cuz you are on WELFARE AND HEROIN, and still your kid thinks you are a mother.

Dear Egg Donor: What you are is a loser crotch dropper who belongs in PRISON for not paying child support and for welfare fraud and drug abuse. But, I will nver stop you from seeing your kid because, honestly, it's like winning the lottery every time I dont have to have him around. And maybe one day you'll take him and just not come back, EVER.....aah, one can only dream..... }:)

TASHA1983's picture

AMEN TO THAT!!! I would be happier than a pig in shit if BM and skid would go ANYWHERE and never come back!!! I would also blast the shit out of your skid's BM for the games she plays and the fact that I have to even look at the kid she birthed and doesn't even parent!

The LEAST she can do is take him EOWE for craps sake!!! Useless Douche!!

not.the.crazy.one's picture

It was the Egg Donor thing that made me read this, lol. I call my ex husband the sperm donor because all he does it pay CS and that's it. He doesn't see them, talk to them, send them Bday or xmas gifts.