You are here

double standard

Calypso1977's picture

BM took SD13 to the beach the other day wherein she got one hell of a sunburn, all over, because of course SD13 wears next to nothing (skimpy bikinis).

if SD ever got sunburned on OUR time, i can guarantee you she'd flip out or make some claim of abuse. but she gets away with it.

amber3902's picture

What we have here is called Child Protective Services, CPS and they are pretty useless. They hardly ever do anything even when a kid is beaten or neglected, I doubt they'd even log the issue about a sunburn.

SMof2Girls's picture

BM sent a scathing email because DH didn't inform her that SD8 fell down. While rollerskating.

Calypso1977's picture

she's probably pissed because your DH didnt pay for the rollerskates. so its his fault that she fell on "inferior" skates that were all she could afford on her poor, poor, single mom woe is me income.

notyou's picture

How is the SD wearing a "skimpy" bathing suit disrespectful? :? Unless you are so puritanical that a (what I'm assuming is) bikini is the making of a trollop, I'm pretty sure that is an overreaction, as most 13 year olds don't wear micro-bikinis.... Wink

canigetabm's picture

Haha...notyou...obviously you haven't been to California lately...I would say the butt cheek bottoms start around 11. Its disgusting especially hanging out with their dad. If it were me I could NEVER wear that around my dad, but apparently now dads don't care or rather put their head in the sand for fear of not being liked. Uuuggg!