You are here

Does this sound to harsh?

sbm014's picture

DH and I put EVERYTHING in writing in signatures. We always do a custody agreement as the CO has Thursday custody changes instead of Wednesday and DH's lawyer said as long as we have a dated and signed agreement we can hold it up better than text messages, and the amount of money to get it changed is unnecessary at this point.

A little background BM hasn't paid for any sports fees, or equipment because she doesn't have the money but recently said she was a coach and upset the people at the Y so now at least through soccer she can't be and must explain herself and go through the proper channels if she wants to coach T-ball.

We don't care if she coaches however...but if she doesn't pay for the fees we expect the trophies and jersey as she said the reason she wanted it was "to build him a shadow box of the things I did for him when he was young" she has had nothing to do with him being in sports, and it was later agreed until she paid we would get the trophies. I was the original one to suggest it and she originally denied the idea saying that he was to young to be in sports, and then said that she didn't want him to keep trying new sports because "it is just to much work and it makes DKid
(her eldest son) jealous...mind you now she is planning SS's next sport and telling SS that we will pay for it and get all his stuff.

Here is my proposed page to add to the temporary agreement...

"Agreement of Spots Memorabilia

It has been agreed upon that all soccer memorabilia including but not limited to SS's YMCA trophy and uniform shall be returned to SS's room at his fathers upon return to his father's on April 25, 2013 regarding soccer.

It has also been agreed that all T-Ball/Coach Pitch memorabilia including but limited to SS's YMCA trophy and uniform shall be returned to SS's room at his father's if he is not currently in DH's custody at the end of the season.

This has been agreed upon as long as DH is the sole provider for the enrollment fee for the sports SS plays. If fees are split a new agreement may be reached in written and signed form.

This was agreed upon on _______________________

Signatures here"

Thorn in my heart's picture

Personally I'd be happy to let someone else keep those cheap plastic trophies. Really, you care that much where those useless things stay? :sick:

20 plus's picture

Take a picture of him in uniform with the trophy. If BM gets it and loses it you'll still have pictures.

sbm014's picture

I know if it isn't signed my by a judge it's not ironclad but we are building a case against BM for various reasons and his lawyer suggested that having both signatures and everything is more enforceable than text which is the main source of communication.

I may not make it to the game but I'm sure we will get some pictures from someone in DHs family as they go to the events. I mean if she loses it is on her and I get the picture thing but to me it is the principle of it all.

BM refuses to pay for sports saying "she can't afford it" yet she had a brand new white iPhone. She smokes like a chimney, she buys SS a toy EVERYWHERE. And I think she should sort out with the Y if she wants one as like I said she hadn't paid for anything and she made the Y mad as she said she was a coach, got the actual coach to give her one of the shirts and got called out as she didn't go through the proper channels and even made the organization mad...though she was still pretending to be a coach at the game yesterday when no professional was there. I'm sick of her getting stuff for free and being able to work around stuff while m household pays for everything and the tension of DH and I.