You are here

Does BM Read your blog?

Mary Louise's picture

I have a public blog that the BM reads. She hasn't revealed that she reads it, but I know she and her boyfriend look at it quite often.

Does anyone else have a BM reading their blog? Do you alter what you write because you know they are reading?

gobbism's picture

She did read my myspace. When I found this I decided to link from myspace here and kept the same ID name. I figured if she read what I say, she'd have to read the other posts and she'd get a better perspective.

It's very strange because I have not ever spoken to her face to face.

Sita Tara's picture

But as always I simply answer this question with-

If she went looking to read my stuff, she would have to admit I exist.

“I never gave away anything without wishing I had kept it; nor kept it without wishing I had given it away.” ~Louise Brooks

Georgie Girl's picture

How do you delete your blog?

Georgie Girl's picture

I did not know that you could fo that. I will have to remembr that.

Thanks!!

Elizabeth's picture

To want to know what is going on inside my head. Plus, I've never told anyone I'm on here so I don't know how she would find me. She's too busy trying to get SD to hate me. (It's working!)

But, like crayon, my husband would have a fit if he saw what I had written on here. Maybe I should change my login to something more generic?!

BabygotBack1988's picture

my BF would go mad even tho i tell him these things any way but still think i may start deleting my self

taht way if i ever want him to see something on here which i have done l8ly then i can show him this site

life is a box of choclates you never know what your going to get (i always pick the coffe of the box what about you ) Blum 3

who knows tho it might do us lot some good if i BFS/HS come across this site and saw many more opinions than just his and other ppl have much better way of explaining thing than me and my random outbursts of there just little bastards lol

life is a box of choclates you never know what your going to get (i always pick the coffe of the box what about you ) Blum 3

Elizabeth's picture

He would just see it as a bunch of disgruntled women bashing their men and the poor innocent children caught in the middle. Gag

frustratedinMA's picture

My dh would be Bullsh*t as well. He thinks his kids are great. He says, they are not bad kids.. ALL THE TIME he says this.. granted some weekends are better than others but.. come on.. they are like their mother.

jsut like my skids it so attrocias how my skids speak to ppl they ii try not to speak cos i get so offended by what they say and jsut want to shove a big apple in their god and tell them to get out of my house !!!

Mary Louise's picture

I meant a non-step talk one. oops.

I am fairly certain she doesn't read my comments here, but I know for a fact she reads one that I have had for several years elsewhere.

Just wondering if anyone has had their past personal stuff thrown back at them due to a blog.

Sasha's picture

I have a MySpace account and I blog there, but I never say anything about the ex or kids. Mostly I just blog about what my DH and I do and post pictures of the places we've visited, making sure to include pics of my DH. He hasn't seen his kids in years so if they are interested in their dad or what his life is like, they will find out there. Now whether or not they read it is another story. I've never had any information come back to me, so it's quite possible they don't even know my page exists. One of his children has a MySpace page but they don't post any personal info there. Same child has posted elsewhere and we have found their blogs, so at least my DH has an idea of what they are doing.

kassandrarayne's picture

Personally I wish they would read it. Maybe the BM would know what an idiot her little darling is...since she only has had to deal with spending time with her for 3 weeks in total out of the last 4 years.

Tara12's picture

Questions and Answers from this website about his ex calling all the time, etc. About 8 pages worth! I was having a hard time explaining how I felt and we would just argue so I cut and pasted and emailed them to him at work - of course I never gave him the name of the site and I always delete my browsing history). After he read them he stated that he didn't know how bad he was really making me feel and that he didn't mean to hurt me by making me feel like i was low on the totem pole.(I know this sounds like a miracle right because it had been going on for 2 yrs and I never though he would get it)and that he would talk to his ex and fix the problem. Which he did - and it's been quiet for over a mth. So you never know how some guys or going to react! My FH was totally humilated!

stired_crazy's picture

Hmmm....well I have nothing to worry about as B.M cant get on this site because you have to have a JOB to get internet service(lol), and even if she did have it I wouldnt alter anything,
If it walks like a duck..quacks like a duck..
"then it must be a duck" Smile

" This is not the life I ordered".

Gmama's picture

i never even thought she would even think of a sight like this?
but after reading some close calls i'm changing my user name to this?
thanks for the tip, oh ya if i knew she would read my stuff i'd be writing everyday HA,HA

B's picture

I just started posting here, and if BM were to read anything and figure out who posted it I really wouldn't care. It's not like I'm lying... I have a Myspace account, and after having it for a year found out that she had one too. It made me laugh when I'd find that she had taken things from my page and put them on hers. The only change I have made is to make my blogs private except for the ones I know will get under her skin, like getting flowers from DH or any other thoughtful thing he has done. LOL.

Favorite Mommy's picture

I blog on MySpace and I KNOW BM HAS READ IT and reads it often. Therefore, some of my blogs were created especially for her reading enjoyment! ROFLMAO I post things about her being a maniupulative, lying, white-trash whore among other things. I also blog about how wonderful my family is, how wonderful DH treats me and how he has come to realize how horrible she is. Like B, I include many happy pictures and other things that I know will get under her skin. I never actually mention her name, but it is obvious who I'm aiming the blogs toward (If the shoe fits, wear it). One of my favorites: Jealousy is a terrible sickness.....Get Well Soon Whore! I can always tell when she's read one, b/c she texts SS17 and bitches about how horrible I am. She started this battle, but I will finish it....and I WILL WIN! (I love my new blogging hobby)!

B's picture

LOL! Favorite Mommy, I love the Jealousy statement. One of my favorite blogs was about how DH's family threw a really nice party for us after we were married and when we were leaving his uncle walked up to him, hugged him and said "Congratulations, you really got a good woman this time!" (His family never did anything for her...) I had a great laugh when her tagline changed to "In-Laws Suck!" and her mood was changed to irritated. I loved it!

Mary Louise's picture

This is what I decided to do

1)password protect the whole site until I can get a new blog.
2) not delete any content
3)finally go head with my goal to register a domain name and web hosting
4) separate my photography website from my personal blog

On the surface I have complied with her request. It is not worth facing a lawsuit over, and she would try, I know it. So,I decided to let her bitchiness help me complete a goal I made a few years ago.

She will be happy in theory and I will be happy because I will be able to customize my blog and learn from my mistakes in not being anonymous enough.

This feels like the best decision all the way around.

Nymh's picture

I'm glad you are going about this in such a healthy way. I'm sure it really is what's best all around. Good luck to you!

*~So sayeth Nymh~*

Mary Louise's picture

thanks nymh.

wow i just realized while typing your screen name that it is nymh and not nymPh. sheesh, i'm losing it.

Nymh's picture

A lot of people here still call me Nymph. It makes me feel sexy Smile

*~So sayeth Nymh~*

Sita Tara's picture

How funny...

Nymh means something completely different!!!!!

Oh well...if you don't mind you will always be Nymph to me.

StepNymph! Now there's a new mythological character!

“I never gave away anything without wishing I had kept it; nor kept it without wishing I had given it away.” ~Louise Brooks

doglover1's picture

think ill change me user name too......i like my privacy