You are here

Do blended family’s just make everyone nuts?

Thisisnotus's picture

MIL brings step kids here after church to get their stuff. It’s usually BM who picks them up at 9 am I Sunday takes them to church and brings them back to get their stuff.

BM must have dropped kids at MILs house. So kids come in and tell DH that grandma is in the car outfront but she told the kids to come inside and to NOT tell their dad that his mom was the one outside....to make him think it was BM.....they claim that she is taking them shopping and didn’t want my dd to find out.....haha ok. 

They snuck out behind the front door and I couldn’t help myself but to follow them and stand on the porch and wave. The sheer look of Terror in MILs face....to me this is nuts. Creating something out of nothing.

Thumper's picture

HAHAH...glad you stood on the porch and waved.  It would have been fun to raise a glass and say DO YOU NEED THIS---as in a glass of st*u (follow me?)

She isn't nuts,,,you just have "one of those who thinks she is getting over'....

You showed her she is not. I would imagine she has always been a sneekie slimy sneek..Especially after church on Sundays....LOL

Thisisnotus's picture

Haha but there is nothing to get away with here. Lol my dd14 was still sleeping and wouldn’t wanted or expected to go and wouldn’t have even batted an eye at skids grandma taking them shopping since this is a regular occurance.

mil just made something out of nothing and then sending skids in to lie to their dad???

advice.only2's picture

Sounds like your MIL is on the USS PAS ship with BM. How nice for her to do that against her own son. She must be a real peach!

Rags's picture

You should have walked DD out with you and sent her to MIL's car with the Skids then waved, smiled, and blew her a kiss.

smh

Idiots are so entertaining.