You are here

Do all BM's go to the same Ghetto 101 class?

ocs's picture

Some background-

DH and BM had a one year one night stand and SD12 is the result. Never married, not even a couple upon birth. BM is a freakshow passive-aggressive nut job with serious rage and is a psychopathic liar.

Baby number #2, and baby daddy #2 came along about 1yr ago, and apparently she is with that guy. SD12 mentions his name often enough and it has been fairly quiet, so we thought- YEAH! BM is happy.

They have lived in 4 different places in the last 2 yrs and we think she has become a master squatter. We live in an area that has seriously liberal 'renter's rights'. (illegal to evict someone in the winter, ridiculous leeway for late payment etc..) With this BF she has now, we thought ok, things will get stable now....

LOL! Hells no! Apparently, he has stopped paying the rent, the authorities have been called and she is facing eviction YET AGAIN... and- he is nowhere to be found... The only reason I even care is because of how worried DH is because of SD. His parents (my FIL and MIL) offered to keep SD until BM gets on her feet- she was disgustingly rude to DH about it, but at the same time attention and sympathy seeking. I want to laugh in her face.

Is that mean? How is it possible that someone can be so pathetic??

SMof2Girls's picture

Our BM is definitely ghetto at heart, but realized in her late 20's that she had screwed her life up beyond recognition and joined the military. So now she has a stable place to live (because it's provided for her).

This has not stopped her from posting on Facebook about how she should've "cut me" the first time she met me etc etc etc

I feel your pain.

Butterflykissesandlicks's picture

I would say "yes."

We have had to place "No Trespassing" signs up at our home because she has just "waddled" right in my home yelling, "Well........this IS MY son's home too."

What????? :jawdrop: He is here maybe 2 days a month because he says he is BORED here and can't play his Wii because BS1 will yank the damn wires out of the wall, you moron.

BM has TWO baby daddys. Yeah, she is totally Ghetto 101. Wink

Newstep's picture

Yes the do LOL. The only thing that kept BM somewhat respectable was SO. Now that she isn't with him she is a complete train wreck. She has moved four times in the last three years. She tries to scam everyone she associates with with her poor single mom BS. She doesn't work lives with a druggie who just got out of prison. Yep she is a class act }:)