You are here

DH will NOT " manscape" ?

Butterflykissesandlicks's picture

Pt. 2-

So, DH was home late after work last night and butterfly ran a hot bath with dim lighting and DH came in from wally-world and I asked mr. furry nads, "manscape tonight?" He turned beet red but had a major hard ** as I sat in the tub and went in our BEDROOM, with the covers over him??? I am out of the tub, walking around looking for him and he was in the BR and said, "I'm waiting for you..." :O furry,saggy balls and all... UGH

So, NO to the manscaping. Dirol

I sure know how to distract him from the normal drama that comes from being the best one, with a hag of an ex-wife though. }:) not one darn peep about SK weekend, coming up. damn I'm good. Blum 3

Make the best of yopur weekends!

I DID OFFER! LOL

I was in the tub... he turned beet red, but got a major woody... :jawdrop:

RunningMama's picture

New here...and OMFG...THANK YOU for the laughs..."mr. furry nads"....you just made my Friday!!! This forum is so much better than the others I've been on....

Don't ya love the fur inside the ears/nose, etc.? Now, if butterfly was that furry, do you think he would like that? :O

There is even a little patch of fur on the small of his back. Dirol

LMAO

Furry feels good when it is cold but it is HOT right now and I wake up dripping sweat because he is laying all over me, fur and all, head to ankles (none on feet?) :? :? :?

Someone please tell me how a man has fur all over his body but for some reason, it stops at his ankles? (looks like fur pants) Dirol

ownedbypedro's picture

Y'all are NUTS - pun intended, lol. I picked the right day to work from home!! Smile

His chest hair is going from black to grey too? Wonder if the organic dental floss will follow? never seen an aging "one" before? :jawdrop:

justanothergurlNJ's picture

Have you noticed they start growing hair from the weirdest places..BF gets these long suckers growing out of his ears EWWWWW!!! I tweeze them!!

ears/nose, everywhere... he has a battery operated "tweezing" device. he forgets it is there. Wink

frustratedsince09's picture

I am CRACKING UP!!!!! DH does a pretty good job with maintenance "down there", but asks me to shave his back before we go on the boat.....UUGGHH!

justanothergurlNJ's picture

BF is pretty on top of it too, every so often it gets unruly and I play with it, tug at it and make little hair twistys with it, it's my subtle way of saying SHAVE, I told him one time if he didn't do something I would start braiding it, or worse let mine grow

prozac_nation's picture

I wish SO would manscape, I floss enough as it is. Wink

He has nipple hair too...not chest hair. Nipple hair. :?
Never really understood that.