You are here

dh may just get strung up by his toes

luckykitten's picture

I am so over the top mad right now, even if this gets no responses, I'm hoping just to vent. I am so pissed at my dh... Once again he decided to sleep until 15 min before he walked out the door. Comes home 2.5 hours late, then promptly turns around within 30 min to go to work... Which will bring him back at 3 or so in the morning. My sd came in bawling, why is daddy always leaving?

I am pissed for my self, but mostly for him making my sd cry. How can a bio parent be so detached to just not give a rip? I made him march his butt in her room to talk with her... He responded with, can I just give her this candy? No you jerk, first she hasn't had dinner, second you will not buy her off with sweets. You act like a mf man and go tell her YOU are leaving, YOU decided to be late so as to not have any time with her.

He has since left after giving her promises to see her tomorrow, and I'm left with a sniffling five year old who can't understand why dad has to be gone all day. I repeat, I love my husband, and I will continue to lie for him as I do my sd piece of poo bio mom, but holy crap do they need to wake the f up! She may love me, but this little girl needs her bio parents. Aaaargh.

Oh and by lie for him, I meant I tell her dad's working. Even if he just takes off so as not to be home, if he's hanging with his friends... Whatever. This all day business of leaving her doesn't happen daily, but days like today. Well, it's extreme and just too much.

I am so scared this child is going to hate me. I wasn't meant to be her main focus. I hope and pray one day she realizes that I wasn't pushing myself in the picture, nor do I want to push bd or bm out. THEY are the ones pushing me in.

luckykitten's picture

I should note, his first time out the door was to go hang with his buds, not work. He told me at midnight last night he had plans til 3 with his buds, then had to leave at 6 for work. If he had been working all day that would have been one thing.

I text him at 5 saying WTf, he says he lost track of time, made it home at about quarter to 6 and left again. Aaaargh