You are here

Creepy....

Redsonya's picture

BM's 15 year old nephew is no longer allowed over for visitation with SS13. I've posted alot about him, but there is something WAY wrong with him. His mother (BM's sister) was addicted to drugs and no one knows who his father is. BM's family has alot of significant mental illness. To say this kid is functioning on a 8 year olds mental and social level is being nice. The thing that freaks me out is that I have seen alot of sneakiness/scariness in him. I don't know how to explain it, but it makes me very nervous. I won't allow him around DD4.

Anyways, he has a habit of coming with BM to pick up SS13 and just walks in my house and wanders around. No hello or conversation - last time he just dissapeared downstairs and left without saying anything to me (I was sitting in the living room). I think he may be looking around at what we've bought since he was there last - or taking games that he wanted? Not sure, but I don't like it. I am thinking of locking the door and answering it/letting him know SS13 will be right out and shutting it again. Too much?

StepDoormat's picture

Hell no, it's not too much! No kid is walking into my house that a) isn't even related to my DH and b) a pain in the ass like him. Sounds like he's up to something. He shouldn't be permitted in your house any longer. This would piss me off.

HarleyQuinn's picture

Tell him hes not allowed on your proeprty. Why the hell is in your house in the first place?! I dont understand people that let BM's and other non family memebers in their house. Its YOUR house, just coz your DH spawned with BM does not give anyone the right to come onto/into your property.
Your DH should handle this in a heart beat as its worrying you and your DD. No discussion!

Orange County Ca's picture

NOBODY has the right to walk in. Since the boy can't abide by established social norms you physically restrain him and the nice polite way of doing that is just as you proposed.

Redsonya's picture

The thing is that he used to come with the skids to the house when they were here on visitation. I put a stop to that because I really don't feel comfortable with him and having him around my daughter. The nephew lives with BM (she has sole guardianship) and DH raised him while he was with BM.

I guess since DH lives here (its my separate property and they are all aware of that), he feels he can just walk in and do what he wants?

I know DH will be put out if I do this since everyone was so up in arms that I said the nephew couldn't come over for visitation anymore, but I've already made it clear he isn't welcome here. I guess this last step is needed and I'll just explain to DH that I didn't like it last time, having him wander around downstairs and come and go without a word to anyone.