You are here

Clothing and under clothes

SweetMom's picture

I'm trying with my step daughter. I took her into Victoria secrets with me because I wanted to redeem my free pair of panties and purchase me one of those bras that has the different straps in the back for certain shirts. I told her to pick her 5 pair of panties of her choice from that cotton panty section that's marked 5 for $27.00. I was being nice, she's 12. I'm sure most other step moms would have bought their step daughter some in packs with beauty n the beast or some silly cartoon character. I offered and she refused. While I was picking out a cute pair for myself I heard this lady speak out " you dont like being In Here do you" my std said,"not really." The lady said she was talking to her son which was a small boy about 5 standing there. Keep in mind that my std12 had a pair of thongs her BM bought her left last time In Laundry so she isn't panty shy. She just has one pair left at my house. The rest had holes so they got tossed . So I hurry up to get my stuff and check out but assuring her she could get some panties. Later my step daughter said " you got new shoes" I said yes, do you need some shoes" she said no. I asked her while in mall if she needed anything else and she said no. My MIL came over and std comes out wearing a dirty stained up shirt with holes in it. My mil hasn't seen her grand daughter in awhile so they talk about her schooling and cut up to the point when my husband tells her to clean up her room and she just sits there my h says kids are so lazy. Mil says something rude to him and starts cutting him down infront of step daughter about he was a lazy kid too. And saying son I'm gonna slap you ( in our home!) later H tells stk to get her stuff together to take her home, a hour before he even leaves because it looked like a heavy rain was coming. Finally when he takes her home I gather up laundry. In her room she purposely leaves her school shoes, her school badge and her house key. I also noticed one pair of panties slap full of nasty dried up blood from her period. So she had a period the entire week and I know there wasn't that much pads around the house and she says nothing. One pair of panties and I offered her to pick her some out. I do not talk to her BM, h deals with her. I really don't think he should say anything to BM or make a big deal because that would surely embarrest std. Should I just buy her some panties and leave them In that room. I wanted to give her a choice to pick her own stuff out but she refuses. What the hell am I doing wrong?

SweetMom's picture

better yet, wtf is wrong with BM. She buys a little girl that just turned 12 thongs, buys her tampons( I didn't know little girls could wear those) , takes clothes back to get money from store if the tags are left if no tags takes to good will. Step daughter has told me this. Why would BM do shit like this? Why would she send her daughter over in ripped up clothes and give her handmi down school clothes with holes in the butt part and buy the oldest sister new high $ stuff but not her?

Last In Line's picture

Aside from all the other stuff...if she is getting blood all over her panties, why on earth would you spend $ on VS panties for her? Hanes her Way multi-pack from Walmart.

SweetMom's picture

She brings this big bag slap full of something, I do not know if it's clothes or junk. I've seen some clothes before when it was opened but I do not snoop. I keep a laundry hamper in that room and everytime she goes home I wash clothes Monday. It's stuff like under clothes, towels, or some old clothes she left. she sneaks the new clothes home in her bag to never be seen again unless we go somewhere she will be seen like fair or some event. I don't know. There are no panties left In that room, I threw the last ones away that made me almost puke, nasty! I'll get a pack of Hanes ^ like girl up there said. I tried to be understanding of a girl that age but it doesn't work.

SweetMom's picture

As for colored, I'm gonna get some sweat pants or some jump suit shit so when we go off and she is weari Something with holes I can call bs and tell her to leave the clothes when she goes home. Agrivated ! And I already informed our friends and MIL about the last clothes her mother took back and received the money to put In Her pocket. Their attitudes have changed because before someone pumped their heads into thinking I take h money and buy for myself and son and not his own kid.