You are here

Children's Mother,,,,, Crazy

sheltojl's picture

So.. the mother of my boyfriends' daughters (10- 11 in 7 days and 7 year old), left in May to California- she says that her ex common law husband was making her life miserable so she had to leave. So she has been ordered to pay child support since I believe July.. she hasn't been working since September.. living off of two guys now since she has been there. She has told my boyfriend that she hasn't received any pay checks since she has started working oh the recent guy she has is paying all the bills and their new place to rent is over $1000
... but

The other night she sent my boyfriend a text about presents for either Birthday or Christmas for the older child.. she purchased a razor scooter and Dre Beats headphones.

How is able to afford those gifts.. and purchase tickets to fly herself back to iowa and fly out her daughters back to California.. not receiving paychecks or paying child support that is amounting over $1000?

sheltojl's picture

Could possibly be.. do they have black friday deals for all the bills, child support, and warrants for their arrest? lol